Account Stuck?

ATTENTION! Here is where to post BUGS!

Account Stuck?

Postby EineHund » Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:34 pm

Hello,
The game was playing fine in the Arena - I left a match and had noticed my opponent had JUST said something [we had friended] and I went to HOME and hit the CHAT button - and locked up the window and my browser completely.

Since then, I can get the log in screen - but as soon as I enter the info...it hangs up and locks again.

Any suggestions or additional information I'll be glad to help! Want to get back in there! =)

EineHund
EineHund

Re: Account Stuck?

Postby Forsakensoul » Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:28 pm

clear your browsers information.

Tools > internet options or clear private data in firefox > and then clear everything.

restart your computer to be sure it is cleaned and then try.
Forsakensoul

Postby Logress » Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:45 pm

clear your cash, hard reload the page, try from a different browser or different computer. Then, PM Lupos and he can run some tests on your account if all else fails. We haven't had one we couldn't unstick yet!
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Postby EineHund » Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:48 pm

Thanks guys...guess I just panicked and wasn't thinking. I did the suggested and it worked again. Thanks!
EineHund

Postby Forsakensoul » Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:59 pm

Logress wrote:clear your cash, hard reload the page, try from a different browser or different computer. Then, PM Lupos and he can run some tests on your account if all else fails. We haven't had one we couldn't unstick yet!

:P its cache logress

and you are one of the last GM's that i have to beat ^_^ so we need to throwdown with bobby flay! i mean play :P
Forsakensoul

Postby Vorn » Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:36 pm

Unfortunately, I don't think this is a permanent solution to EineHund's problem. I was just in a duel with him not five minutes ago where the whole game froze up, then, after a few minutes of nothing, announced that I had won. I feel sorry that we weren't able to continue. Hopefully another fix can be thought of for him and others with similar problems.
Blah blah blahblahblah..., blah blah!
Vorn

Return to Fellana's Laboratory