Game froze

ATTENTION! Here is where to post BUGS!

Game froze

Postby Gauze » Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:52 pm

I believe the Battle_ID was 100826_14.

I just attacked with my Monk and then the Cat card that +10 AT on friendly units attacked but the damage never got calculated. Instead the game froze.
Gauze

Re: Game froze

Postby SadistOkita » Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:21 pm

When that happens you should wait and not leave.

Happened to me too.
Funny thing is whenever it happens (impatient)people tend to blame me, but in the next game(s) i play after that, there is no lag.
SadistOkita

Postby Gauze » Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:42 pm

Yeah, I waited and the other guy abandoned so I won.

Still, I guess it is a bug that needs to be fixed for the sake of the game.
Gauze

Postby DWildstar » Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:45 pm

This isn't a bug per se, sometimes there are connection problems which can result in the game taking a lot longer to play than with a better connection. Or if the opponent disconnects it can appear to freeze until it looks like they've dropped out of the arena.

Unfortunately things like your internet connection or that of your opponent are out of our control so there's little we can do about it. If you have further problems save the battle ID and send it to one of the mods just in case there's any fishy business going on. lupos at ateil dot com , logress at alteil dot com are the best to email first.

As for Kurina and your monk, Kurina needs to go first in order for the Monk to get the +10 Attack. Since your monk went first he attacked normally.
DWildstar

Postby Logress » Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:09 pm

I've noticed browsers can cause it too. For some reason the browser gets funny, and then all games I play are in slow motion until I close the browser and restart it.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Return to Fellana's Laboratory