Alteil error and FAQ problem

ATTENTION! Here is where to post BUGS!

Alteil error and FAQ problem

Postby Yawarusama » Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:18 am

Ok first the Alteil thing, I'm not sure it's an error per-se, but it doesn't seem fair at all. In my last match my opponent and I had the match down the the end, I had killed all my opponent's cards but lost 2 of my own, my opponent was at 2 life points and I was at 1, and when we revived our cards, sure enough, I had one I could not revive and my opponent had 2 they could not revive. So at the beginning of that round we should have lost our LP and it would have been a draw, however it came out as a loss for me. I don't see how I was the loser when we both lost all our life points, did it simply count the opponent as the winner because they had more LP to start? Well in any case I don't see why that doesn't count as a draw, it's clear that no one won the match.

The other issue is the FAQ, while trying to use it yesterday every link I clicked on the top side redirected me to the home page. If this error has been fixed then disregard this message lol

Another thing, Paladins with 0 base defense aren't paladins! Refess stinks! Hi Gaogaigirl. ;a33
Yawarusama

Re: Alteil error and FAQ problem

Postby angelatheist » Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:23 am

card loss occurs in the order that they were killed in so whoever killed the other guy's cards first wins.
angelatheist

Postby lupos » Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:01 am

As for the FAQ I have tested it in opera, FF, IE and chrome and it works fine in all of them. It uses simple anchor tags which have been around since the mid 90's. I'm not sure exactly what the issue your having is but any additional info would be useful.
lupos
Site Admin

Postby EvilGenius » Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:34 am

Yawarusama wrote:Another thing, Paladins with 0 base defense aren't paladins! Refess stinks! Hi Gaogaigirl. ;a33

Your opinion is duly noted. ;a41
EvilGenius

Postby DanTheTimid » Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:12 pm

In alteil it seems that a units armor determines not his defense, but his HP. The actual defense stat is for additional walls you set up, whether these be magic barriers or a gigantic shield you hide behind. As such all the paladin's in the game have either 65 or 70 hp representing their mighty armor. Two of the three also have armor presumably from constantly active magical barriers, and Folrart Paladin can also create a defensive barrier for himself but do to his lower level he has to recast the barrier every turn.

At least that's my rationalization for how hp and defense is given out and why Folrart Paladin has a ton of hp but no base defense.
The bunnies of Lavato have special abilities, like 'Action Skill: Make Carrot Disappear.'
DanTheTimid

Return to Fellana's Laboratory