Stall Trolls and Turn 9 Quitters

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: Stall Trolls and Turn 9 Quitters

Postby asxlen64 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:58 am

GonFreeces31 wrote:It's really pathetic how this game is on life support right now and all some of you guys bother doing is just running around repeatedly expressing hatred making the forums a terrible place for everyone.

Perhaps thats how you see it, but like any online game, it is player base that determines the survival of the game. besides this only on the debugging/fixing up stage, it should get back to speed. that or you can wait till alteil.taiwan to reopen, i hear they going to have multiple languages added to it.
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Postby Peralisc9001 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:47 am

Saying gon is entitled to his opinion is like saying that every person in a straight jacket should have their say in public.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby asxlen64 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:36 am

Peralisc9001 wrote:Saying gon is entitled to his opinion is like saying that every person in a straight jacket should have their say in public.

Yep. The first amendment in the usa allows people the freedom of speech.
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
asxlen64

Postby Peralisc9001 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:44 am

I'll stall. Sigh, got fed up with returns. + nobody seems to give a **** when others stall
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby idol » Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:59 am

Sometimes I quit when its a pure one-sided game, wonder if I actually did it on T9

When I play my UD file, I usually try not to be too harsh on others when I am wining, so i'd have more chance to get to T10 :p
Ah... Everything's about MONEY, now that makes much more sense...
idol

Postby Muklas » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:45 am

Gadu could I add Shadow Fiend to the list of turn 9 quitters or should I open my own thread for that?
Ha ha, I'm using the shaving foams!
Muklas

Postby asxlen64 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:44 am

Muklas wrote:Gadu could I add Shadow Fiend to the list of turn 9 quitters or should I open my own thread for that?

i second his motion, he quit on me turn 7 cause i locked his last overdose and took out all his dolls and thudd and i didnt even lose 1lp to his -3lp
asxlen64

Postby Icyglare » Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:11 pm

You might have to add me to that list, when I try out a new file and wish I had some other card in there, I usually instabackout regardless of turn.
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby Pikeru » Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:08 pm

That's not quite the same thing. You just want to change your recipe and don't want to wait before doing so. Often by time a match is over, I forget I wanted to make a change and then start a new game without adding the card(s) I wanted.
The video BlackSun has never seen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKUgX232Qwc
Pikeru

Postby Callonia » Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:36 pm

Pikeru wrote:That's not quite the same thing. You just want to change your recipe and don't want to wait before doing so. Often by time a match is over, I forget I wanted to make a change and then start a new game without adding the card(s) I wanted.

This have happened to me, Although I write the name of card down. Unless its something as drastic as like me putting in three folrart shield knights instead of three folrart guardian by accident somehow. You bet your **** i'm quitting right there and now, No point in playing when my main tank is a useless lvl 2 while facing a falkow abuser with triple tidal waves ready to go! Brain farts happens!
Callonia

PreviousNext

Return to Alteil General Discussion