The "Better choice to recyle for fast cash" list

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: The "safe to recycle" list

Postby Icyman2 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:13 am

you forgot dragon. he was in the original urgrant file (top rp) you know?
in addition remember that errata might hit some of those cards that you have on the list.
Icyman2

Re: The "safe to recycle" list

Postby idol » Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:30 am

Icyman2 wrote:you forgot dragon. he was in the original urgrant file (top rp) you know?
in addition remember that errata might hit some of those cards that you have on the list.

Yep he "was", but there are better units for Urgrant now, and dragon sort of retired...?
Oh well, of course errata can hit anything, ask Chibi Dalos and Sunday Afternoon bringer.
Ah... Everything's about MONEY, now that makes much more sense...
idol

Re: The "fast cash candidates" list

Postby Anima13 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:39 am

idol wrote:In the anticipation of AH, what are some cards that are safe to sell, as they might not worth anything even in AH?

I dont quiet understand the logic behind the first post: Why do you expect you could sell cards in AH (especially why "fast") which people are confident to have no use for?

also I find set1 is still full of quiet good cards and also your list contains some good cards even if not always unitwise but just soul wise. But I see that fm cards are instant candidates.

My "fast cash candidate" list currently is consisting of dilate and bringer. :D
Anima13

Postby idol » Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:08 am

Anima13 wrote:I dont quiet understand the logic behind the first post: Why do you expect you could sell cards in AH (especially why "fast") which people are confident to have no use for?

At first the tittle was : "safe to recycle" list, then it seems nothing is safe to recycle.
Will rename the thread once I find something more appropriate.

Basically tries to list out cards that are so rarely used and prob others won't need it either.
And please give me feedback on how some of the cards should be kept.

Man, ppl are so hard to please, aren't they?
idol

Postby CainHyde » Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:32 am

Anima13 wrote:My "fast cash candidate" list currently is consisting of dilate and bringer. :D

Similar...
Almost every 4* and 5* Gowen card is my fast cash.
Exception: All Rivera, Fierte, Proxy, a few others.

Old Mirelia also fast cash too for me.
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
CainHyde

Re: The "Better choice to recyle for fast cash" list

Postby Scientiafide » Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:17 pm

Well, I feel like saying, "All of set 1 except these few exceptions" is a bit too sweeping. There are probably a lot of other cards that could currently be placed on here as well.

Anyway, shielded cards don't work for UD? I can't help but feel like I've used shielded cards in UD files before.

Scientiafide

Postby Romdeau » Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:06 am

Scientiafide wrote:Well, I feel like saying, "All of set 1 except these few exceptions" is a bit too sweeping. There are probably a lot of other cards that could currently be placed on here as well.

Anyway, shielded cards don't work for UD? I can't help but feel like I've used shielded cards in UD files before.

They used to work when our starters suck, but now that they don't suck-it doesn't work anymore.
Romdeau

Postby idol » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:51 am

May I ask to remove the thread as it might mislead others?
What I'll do is to start a thread to have ppl talk about cards they never regret recycling.
idol

Postby Scientiafide » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:24 pm

Romdeau wrote:
Scientiafide wrote:Well, I feel like saying, "All of set 1 except these few exceptions" is a bit too sweeping. There are probably a lot of other cards that could currently be placed on here as well.

They used to work when our starters suck, but now that they don't suck-it doesn't work anymore.

Ah ok, so this is a more recent change. Thanks, good to know. I'm not sure why that was implemented, though, whether or not a card is shielded or not it's still the same card.

Scientiafide

Previous

Return to Alteil General Discussion