Is Folrart Knight Captain a staple card?

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Is Folrart Knight Captain a staple card?

Postby cheongzewei » Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:39 pm

I haven't played in a long while..

Personally, I find that 5... or 10 def is practically useless, but what do you all think about it?
Perfect 9
ImageImage
cheongzewei

Re: Is Folrart Knight Captain a staple card?

Postby Muklas » Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:27 pm

You usually don't use the captain out of HKL decks so no, I wouldn't say he's a staple.
Ha ha, I'm using the shaving foams!
Muklas

Postby Khiruki » Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:23 pm

He's pretty staple in non-Shrine Knight Solar Kingdom rushes. Which is Knights, HKLappy, and whatnot.
ImageImage
Khiruki

Postby Icyman2 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:50 pm

sk used to use him
Icyman2

Postby Callonia » Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:28 am

It's 5 def.

And lol no. Folrart Knight Captain sucks. Throw him away as soon as you get your ex lap. He gives you no snowballing and demands the front row slot if you want to be able to attack with him and front row slots is in high demand in solar kingdom. And attacks at agi 1. I could go on for hours on how much not of a staple he is but that's enough.

If you want good Knight Captains go over to Crux Knights. Sry. Unlike Folrart Knight Captain, Eisenwane is a REAL staple of my decks. Having Crux Knight Lukif+Eisenwane is a hoot when it works. Enemy will get facerolled unless they manage to stop the snowball.

However alternative art of him is nice, because I was getting tired of vanilla I shall donate after all in few days.

I still remember when I was a newb, Folrart Knight Captain was one of the first cards to be removed from my main solar kingdom deck cuz they so useless I'd rather have a spear knight in there cuz at least it will do something than waste space spamming standby. oh and Folrart knight captain's start buff is +10atk/5def on start.

Then Hope for a errata on Folrart Knight Captain cuz its a cripple card. It pays too much for the start skill.
Callonia

Postby Icyman2 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:01 pm

i like to go more ranged units than frontline units for my refess rush files
Icyman2

Postby Callonia » Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:38 pm

Icyman2 wrote:i like to go more ranged units than frontline units for my refess rush files

Yup! Even a Boy Combat Priest is more useful than this Knight Captain of Useless. I'm sorry but that's just how bad this knight captain is. XD And Swallow Scout is much better than Folrart Knight Captain of all things bad in Folrart. I'd sooner use a boy combat priest or Swallow Scout in folrart arena than the knight captain bad.

And the fact that Combat Monk can solo Folrart Knight Captain and win with just one copy left every time doesn't help the matters one bit at all.
Callonia

Return to Alteil General Discussion