First of all, I love your posts kudaotai. Your input is gold and should be treated as such.
The part I like to step in is with Premium Features. I'll put in your detailed statistics idea, as I think it's a good add as well. (and I think relatively the easiest to implement)
For some other ideas I really needed to know Alteil:Horizons currency system. If it's still true everything will be changed into FM buyable, the incentives to go Premium can become bigger. If not then some ideas should be implemented with cooldowns, toned down or not implemented at al...Premium Features
- Expanded number of fileslots from 10 to 20. (increased number of saved decks)
- Access to Replay Theatre. (save your battle replays)
- Detailed statistics.
- Seasonal Card Exchanger. (use currency to change the cards art)
- Premium only avatars in shop.
- Rename option. (only works one time, after that you're stuck with it)
- Personalize the Assistant. (options depend on how this will be implemented in A:H. Create your own sentences up to modify looks similar to your avatar)
- Cooldown Remover. (clears the timer for ONE feature. Reusable once every 7 days)
Works as follows: You can clear the timer on one feature to keep the fun going. (for now that'll be Underdog, Daily). After that there's a week cooldown before you can use this function again.
- Gain pre-release access to all cards in new Set.
Cards will be removed during official launch of the Set. Data can be used to balance cards before they hit official release.
- Increase number of simultaneous Auctions. (?) Reset timer for Auctionhouse. (can add to the Cooldown Remover, if there's a cooldown to AH)
- Tourney Booster.
Additional bonuses to the tourneys/stories creation by Premium Members. I don't know the details to this whole tourney/story creation thing so it's hard to determine what this could be. Varies from additional setup options to just slightly better prices like +1ptcard for participants, etc.
While thinking up more daring suggestions i realised i don't know enough about the monetary system or all A:H features. It could be that Premium needs to become the main incentive to gain income for Alteil, or it could remain for vanity things while shopitems lure people into acquiring more ingame currency...
One thing we can all agree upon is that this game has to be enjoyable and collectable without spending money. How far you're willing to reward spenders becomes a difficult question. One I do need answered to give more fitting suggestions. Ofcourse I could just continiou thinking up whatever when more A:H information (like on storymode) becomes aviable.