EX 13

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

EX 13

Postby AngelicDeath » Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:21 pm

Hi all,

Well the email got me interested and there was little info official so I did some digging. Here is the probable EX 13 with old levels and abilities (obviously subject to change). As always feel free to critique with your thought and opinions. I am currently on an ipad 2 and cannot get the pics to link direct to the forum msg so will link them.

First up is refess. An example of an over costed level 4 (120 pts is typical for lv 3) with a special ability- two if you consider her close skill which is quite similar to the lv4 pirate character.

Medicine research student "nicole"
Solar kingdom/-

http://login.alteil.jp/cardDB/detail.php?id=2009

LV:03 LP:01 HP:50 AT:30 DF:00 AGI:02 RNG:03

Risky medicine
Action skill 0sp: Give all enemy units att -10 this unit gets hp =0

Resuscitation desperate
Close skill 0sp: From friendly units other than this unit 1 unit revive then it gets / [Max HP =:30/HP =: 30 AT = 30 AGI =2]

Unit has 10 pts more than typical level 3. Action skill is permanent debuff on enemy units which kills this unit and activates it's close skill which revives a friendly unit giving it essentially lv 2 stats. I'm not sold on this unit but it has interesting mechanics. Seems more along the lines of a lawtia unit.

Daughter of light "Nerissa"
Solar kingdom/

http://login.alteil.jp/cardDB/detail.php?id=2010

LV:04 LP:01 HP:50 AT:30 DF:00 AGI:01 RNG: 03

The power of the engraved
Action skill 3sp: Double both players current sp

Close skill 0 sp:
The power of engraved Three Mind overlooking the peace
return to the card File one at random unit card of both players from Cemetery.

Lawtia

Seeker (name i can't translate-it's weird)
Abyssal forces/

http://login.alteil.jp/cardDB/detail.php?id=2011

LV:03 LP:01 HP:40 AT:40 DF:00 AGI:03 RNG:01

Strong gaze
Start skill 0sp: two random lv 4 units get att -20 for this turn

Flames of chaos
Action skill 2sp: do attack (x) to two enemy units where (x) is the number of friendly units. ??

120 pts for a lv3 with a start and action skill. I don't fully get the action skill unless it allows you to choose the attack from a friendly unit perhaps?

Daughter of horror "Furamashu"
Abyssal forces/

LV:03 LP:01 HP:40 AT:60 DF:00 AGI:04 RNG:01

http://login.alteil.jp/cardDB/detail.php?id=2012

Trait 0sp: when this unit executes an attack do damage to a random unit in range and decrease your refess level by 1.
Actionskill 1sp: flight attack. Do damage to 1 enemy unit of your choosing.

150 pts for a lv 3 with same action skill as swallow scout. Since it has better baseline stats than a regular level 3 i think the units base attack is conditional on having refess levels otherwise you are forced to spend sp on the action skill to attack.

Storm bow "christie"
Mercenary kingdom/

http://login.alteil.jp/cardDB/detail.php?id=2013

LV:04 LP:01 HP:100 AT:20 DF:00 AGI:01 RNG:01

Rank up: gowen level 7 this unit gets att + 20 and rng + 2

Turbulence bow
Action skill 2sp: Do dmg to 1 random unit in range. This is repeated 3 times.

Trait: when this unit executes and iczer attack it costs 0sp and reduces opp lp by 2

140 pts for a base level 4. We do not have any unit that cost 0 sp for a 2 lp reduction. Crest spy is 1 for 3, ridrea is 0 sp for a 1 lp and a buff, genshin is 1 for 2 as is grebados. Interesting if she stays similar or not.

I'll upload gowen through falkow tomorrow

Cheers, and have a safe and happy holiday if I don't chat or play against you in the arena.
AD
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (44.66 KiB) Viewed 736 times
Last edited by AngelicDeath on Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Nought's had, all's spent, Where our desire is got without content;'Tis safer to be that which we destroy Than by destruction dwell in doubtful joy.

Ne Obliviscaris
AngelicDeath

Re: EX 13

Postby AngelicDeath » Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:53 pm

I am fairly sure this is 8 individual art alteil EX cards rather than the usual 4 new and 4 reprints we get. That is good to know. Could we get confirmation that these EX will be horizons legal like the kickstarter cards? Personally, i will be more of a legacy player but for those that are "core" set players it would be important info-thanks logress.

AD
Nought's had, all's spent, Where our desire is got without content;'Tis safer to be that which we destroy Than by destruction dwell in doubtful joy.

Ne Obliviscaris
AngelicDeath

Postby Ropey » Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:29 pm

Nerissa looks like she could help out with a large file, say THE, star dragon, star lord etc. Which I watched you play recently. Nice file btw.

The other two are a bit confusing atm. Can't work out if they attack just the enemy or you as well!

Thx for posting this. look forward to some clarification on the abyssal forces and the rest of the Ex's ;th2
"My mind is not for rent to any god or government"

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Postby AngelicDeath » Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:36 pm

Thanks ropey!

Appreciate the support. Yeah that star dragon file i play is just for fun. He is totally outmatched by 5 stars Dilate these days. I like that file for using the 2 mech soldiers though.

If i can get time in before bed i'll do the other 2 spheres. I love looking through upcoming sets and ex and figure out how they would work in our system and see the changes that get made. Always interesting. If i don't play you this week have a merry christmas!

Cheers,
AD

Ne Obliviscaris
AngelicDeath

Postby Jazzock » Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:00 am

I'm going to hijack this thread lol. And yes, I'm like 90% sure my translations are wrong, but close enough. :lol:

Nicole
A2
LV: 02 LP: 02 HP: 40 AT: 00 DF: 00 AGI: 04 RNG: 02
Start: 0SP: One friendly unit is healed HP+10
Auto: 0SP: One friendly unit is healed HP+20

Nerissa
I cant make sense of her a2 version...

Seeker guy
A2: Abyssal Forces / Sorcerer
LV: 03 LP: 01 HP: 40 AT: 00 DF: 00 AGI: 04 RNG: 03
Start: 0SP: All units of HP10 get HP=0
Auto: 0Sp: Target unit gets HP=1, AT+30 and AGI+1
Action: 1SP: Return one random card in the cemetery to the card file

Daughter of Horror
A2 Abyssal Forces / -
LV: 05 LP: 01 HP: 70 AT: 50 DF: 00 AGI: 04 RNG: 01
Auto: 0Sp: All units LV2 or lower get AT-10 for this turn and HP-10
Close: 1SP: Do [damage: AT] to one random enemy unit.

Cristy
A2 Mercenary Nation / Warrior
LV: 03 LP: 01 HP: 40 AT: 40 DF: 00 AGI: 04 RNG: 02
Auto: 0SP: The first time this skill is activated, this unit is engaged for this turn.
Action: 0SP: The first time this skill is activated, Target enemy unit in range gets HP=0.

Demon Summoner / Niro
http://login.alteil.jp/cardDB/detail.php?id=2014
A1 Mercenary Nation / Sorcerer
LV: 04 LP: 01 HP: 70 AT: 20 DF: 00 AGI: 02 RNG: 03
Trait: This unit costs 0SP to revive during the revival phase.
Action: 0SP: Do [damage: Cards in your file x5] to target enemy unit in range. This unit gets RNG-1.

A2 Mercenary Nation / Sorcerer
LV: 03 LP: 01 HP: 40 AT: 00 DF: 00 AGI: 04 RNG: 04
Auto: This unit gets HP-20.
Action: 0SP: Select one random enemy unit. If the unit selected is Lv4 or lower, do [damage: 40] of all units LV4 or lower, except this unit. If the unit is LV5 or higher, do [damage: 80] to one random unit Lv5 or higher.

Apprentice Falconer / Leyte
http://login.alteil.jp/cardDB/detail.php?id=2015
A1 Wizard Kingdom / Sorcerer
LV: 03 LP: 01 HP: 50 AT: 20 DF: 00 AGI: 04 RNG: 01
Auto: Remove from game all cards lv2 or lower in both iczers cemetery.
Action: 0SP: One friendly unit gets AT+[number of cards in both iczers cemetery x5].

A2 Wizard Kingdom / Sorcerer
LV: 02 LP: 01 HP: 30 AT: 00 DF: 00 AGI: 03 RNG: 03
Rank up: Falkow 4: AGI+2
Trait: When this unit executes an attack action, do [damage: AGI x5] to [0->2] random enemy units in range.
Auto: 0SP: [Conditional use / ranked up] Do [damage: AGI x5] to one random enemy unit.

Protecting Hands / Rin (or Lynn... Also I THINK that's the title)
http://login.alteil.jp/cardDB/detail.php?id=2016
A1 Wizard Kingdom / Augmented
LV: 06 LP: 01 HP: 80 AT: 30 DF: 00 AGI: 03 RNG: 01
Action: 4SP: Do [damage: AT] to 3 random units, except this unit. All units hit of HP0 or lower are returned to the card file.
Auto: [Conditional use / AGI 6 or higher] This unit is engaged for this turn.

And... the a2 version has some weird locking/unlocking thing I think :?
Self proclaimed user of weirdness, one of the few crazy people to actually use a pure sorceress file...

Jazzock

Postby Ropey » Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:19 am

At a glance I'm liking the Lawtia stuff best. Gowen Mercs look too quirky I like my Gowen stuff simple, and not really sure if the Mercs need such units?

I didn't even look at Falkow I just know it will be a pain to play against and I will never lower myself to use it. :lol:

The Refess stuff still looks cool. Just need to wait and see I spose nothing in stone yet or even after they are released :shock:
"My mind is not for rent to any god or government"

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Postby Callonia » Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:40 pm

Logged into alteil because picture said 12/24/13 which is today, was disappointed by lack of certain ex 13 cards and then logged out of the alteil for the day. Merry xmas everyone!

I'm getting only the refess one instead of all EX packs like I have done in the past.
Callonia

Return to Alteil General Discussion