The next errata

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: The next errata

Postby Ropey » Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:20 pm

Not bad.

Why am I not surprised that Falkow was taxed so much?

It will take more than that to make poor ole Shelby playerable. Maybe I should give him a go anyway? Agi 2 with the average speed becoming 4? I have to jack up Genshin with Sylphs so what chance has a 60hp unit with only 1agi more? I could hide him behind Ex Bra? You could have given him 10def? that is your normal solution when a unit is far to slow. It still wouldn't save him from being hit by everything including the kitchen sink.

Thank you greatly for the adjustment to the pest.

From that little bonus to the Lycan I just know Ex Bra will be included in Horizons. I am testing him atm to see if he really is as bad as players make out.

Two things point towards Ex Bra not being Op.

1> Nobody plays him! You would think that a card that was so good would be played more? Especially in an Arena where most of the players have the same morals and ethics as slave traders and drug dealers!

2> I play him! When did you last see me playing meta? For the past few weeks I have had the Herald of Ruin out! Who btw is criminally absent from this list so far? I think the walking zoo will get 10def.
"My mind is not for rent to any god or government"

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Postby Callonia » Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:33 pm

Hey Ropey,

U missed the phase where GMB+Shelby+Holy Shield+Shoot everything = harvest newbie tears.
Actually if you wanted to you could do that in Falkow Approved GMB version which require lots of grimiores.

I did it once. No regrets.

And worthing I see that Angel Lycan finally drank red bull xD

Also, Shelby is just fine, use him in a random lvl 4 rush and he will do ok. He is the guy who sits in the back and if the RNG suffers a jew round against you with the enemy always going first which result in all other of ur guys dying to Agi rng then you get your revenge by shooting everything and make the opponent mad and allowing you to have fun too instead of opponent hogging all the fun.

With that said, I have gone and used shoot everything and killed everything in my field and enemy's field just to shoot everything. It's fun. Demoralizes ur opponent.
And if you set it up in a certain way you can opt for low damage shoot everything that happens everyturn. :3 Ur opponent won't like it. xD
Callonia

Postby worthing » Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:06 pm

Cait sith is finished.

Cait Sith: Open skill now cost 0sp and refunds 0->1sp, if you get 0sp your units are healed by 10hp still. Soul Skill now gives +1 refess level and +2 sp if refess sphere is 5 or higher.
worthing

Postby worthing » Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:39 pm

Breathe of the dead-Lots of poisons support in set 14: The first open skill now gives you -1gowen level and -1 lawtia level.
worthing

Postby Jazzock » Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:49 pm

Ropey wrote:Two things point towards Ex Bra not being Op.

1> Nobody plays him! You would think that a card that was so good would be played more? Especially in an Arena where most of the players have the same morals and ethics as slave traders and drug dealers!

2> I play him! When did you last see me playing meta? For the past few weeks I have had the Herald of Ruin out! Who btw is criminally absent from this list so far? I think the walking zoo will get 10def.

1. Just because a card isn't played, doesnt mean it's not OP. (No one plays things like gravan, but he's probably one of the more OP tanks in the game. Also, I haven't seen big lawt in a good while.)

2. What does being a meta card have to do with being op or not? And I'm assuming Behemoth isn't being errata'd because he's not on core.
Self proclaimed user of weirdness, one of the few crazy people to actually use a pure sorceress file...

Jazzock

Postby Ropey » Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:35 am

Jazzock wrote:
1. Just because a card isn't played, doesnt mean it's not OP. (No one plays things like gravan, but he's probably one of the more OP tanks in the game. Also, I haven't seen big lawt in a good while.)

2. What does being a meta card have to do with being op or not? And I'm assuming Behemoth isn't being errata'd because he's not on core.

1. So if it's not played then what is the problem? and I would not say Granverion was oped. I have seen big lawt.

2. I am not sure what you mean by meta card? I don't consider Bra to be meta nor do the majority. If you are saying a card that is op doesn't necessarily make a metafile then I would agree, but it is more common that a meta file is built around oped cards. Dilate/Rucca being a good case in point.

I can't really understand the hate for Ex Bra. Players seem to be saying it's an op card, but it is not involved with meta and it isn't played!

Until I see proof that it can be abused outside of it's own faction then I will continue to support it.

If you are comparing it to Ex Riz then don't. While they may play similar roles EN has a better win rate.

I would consider Grebados more oped, but no one is calling for his head on a stick.

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Postby gabotheplaya » Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:59 am

i'm sorry i cannot provide you with a replay of the turn 5 brahma that facerolled my "only 1 return" mermaid file even with all the good plays i did.

don't worry though, i have since packed more returns to remedy this issue.
^ if you didn't get the irony (and general un-fun-ery) of that... well... call me whiny then.
ImageImage
gabotheplaya

Postby Ropey » Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:19 am

The only thing I can see as a problem is when bra is teamed with Lapierre and guardian? I'm gonna try it to see if that is what you all see as such a threat.

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Postby worthing » Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:45 pm

Elite Acolyte is the true op
worthing

Postby randomguy00 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:16 pm

Ah, this is just bothering me, but Gravan (TGC weird looking guy) != Granverion (super cool Gundam). I like Granverion, so yeah... :cry:
Carry on.
randomguy00

PreviousNext

Return to Alteil General Discussion