The next errata

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: The next errata

Postby Callonia » Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:49 pm

Well ropey that's only because people still isn't using to getting beaten up by refess sphere. It still bothers them something fierce when they're using to beating it up. While other three spheres beat them up and they're just like meh cuz they're used to being beaten up by return spam, fire arrow spam, or deathmaker spam. XD
Callonia

Postby Jazzock » Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:25 am

The thing with Ex brahma is, it can be played outside of it's own faction (unlike grebby). And the faction (and sphere) it's in, can support it pretty stupidly well (lots of SP gen, really good AT buffing).

gabotheplaya wrote:don't worry though, i have since packed more returns to remedy this issue.
^ if you didn't get the irony (and general un-fun-ery) of that... well... call me whiny then.

I have managed to beat double return and wrath with ex brahma...It wasn't mermaids though (was WK instead, if it was mermaids, I'd probably lose lol). Double/triple playing ex brahma makes for some pretty stupid situations (unlike ex riza, as he's a char), with enough SP gen you kinda just end up sitting there with well, an immortal tank that can kill stuff.

TBH, i'm just glad the damn thing isn't priest like it is in JP, can you imagine that thing being played with raste?

Also, as randoms said, I meant the TGC guy Gravan (who I usually nickname gravy for some reason), not the awesome mech thing Granverion.

Ropey wrote:If you are saying a card that is op doesn't necessarily make a metafile then I would agree, but it is more common that a meta file is built around oped cards. Dilate/Rucca being a good case in point.

That's pretty much what I meant lol.

For the EN thing, it's a valid comparison because of the similar roles. The difference in useage/winrate, I think is that EN is an easier file to get the cards for (firstly there's basically a prebuilt) and the fact, EN has many, many great (succubus, dagon /esky/rats/possibly liz ss/tauras etc etc) / borderline (fenrir) / derp cards (Nue/possibly fierte soul/janus, if lv3).

As for grebby, while I do think he's OP (mostly just the fact he heals AND at boosts, also wtf is up with that soul), I think commander is even more OP than grebby. I quite often say my dislike for the ork subtype in chat, mostly because they're just a fairly average subtype, with 2 OP support cards that like double the winrate.

worthing wrote:Elite Acolyte is the true op

I thought it was Mercenary? :?

Anywho, I think I've derailed this enough for now :lol:
Self proclaimed user of weirdness, one of the few crazy people to actually use a pure sorceress file...

Jazzock

Postby worthing » Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:28 pm

Retear is done. We have added 3 more cards that we are looking into as well. EX pixy fighter is under examination for a potential nerf while two barbarians are being looked at for a buff. We are in a slow process at the moment since the cards that are left to test are hard to gauge since they can be played in a number of ways or we just don't see them too much in general so we have no prior judgement. Check in every now and then for more changes though!

True Holy Emperor / Retear:
Start Skill- New skill!: Target friendly refess unit with 40hp or lower gets max hp +10 and is healed 30hp.
Auto SKill: Return one card from cemetery to file instead of 2
worthing

Postby Callonia » Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:52 am

That start skill helps my lolz solar kingdom decks that uses holy true retear as back up. But not sure on what to think about the nerf to its' auto skill. Because there's usually ALOT of corpses in my cemetery for retear to start cleaning up, with its decrease from 2 to 1 it might as well not exist because its now merely there instead of omg its resurrecting the dead.

I definitely can see defeats occuring cuz of 1 rez instead of 2 now b/c i still remember plenty of duels that was won cuz I res two instead of one. Well at least we can choose who retear buffs who.
Callonia

Postby worthing » Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:05 am

Mediator of sun and moon: Start skill now buffs lawtia/refess units of level 4 or lower. Still heals
worthing

Postby worthing » Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:01 am

Sorry our progress has been slowing down a bit lately. Below is the most recent change that we decided.
EX Brahma: ATK reduced from 25 to 20. Auto Skill heal reduced from 20 to 15

Below are the other cards we are currently looking into changing.

Slave of Chaos / Ebreenu- nerf

Child of chaos / annarose-rework

Elgandi (original elgandi)-rework

Reborn magid doll/ Astaforse (level 4 gowen/lawtia astaforse)-buff

Crocodile knight-buff
Last edited by worthing on Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
worthing

Postby worthing » Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:05 am

Heierrat assassin
AGI increased from 2 to 3
RNG Decreased from 3 to 2
Open skill now costs 0sp. Conditional gowen level 5 or higher. You get -1 lawtia level
Auto SKill: Subtract 5hp from target unit in range and mark it.
Action SKill 2sp: Target marked unit in range gets hp=0
worthing

Postby worthing » Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:52 pm

EX fighter pixy: Rank up now requires gowen level 4 instead of 5. No longer gets +10hp on rank up
worthing

Postby worthing » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:52 pm

Reborn Magic Doll / Astaforse
Two Sword Strike 2sp: First part of the skill now hits a target enemy unit in range.
Awakened Buster System 1sp: Do damage (atk) to target enemy unit in range. DO damage (atk) to a random enemy unit for each closed [magic doll] on your field.

Deep Sleep: Heals target friendly unit you engage by 20hp.

Cards we are still working on.

El gandi- Reworking

Child of chaos / annarose: reworking into a level 2 with a neat file shuffle ability

Crocodile knight: buffing so gowen/falkow barbarians are better
Last edited by worthing on Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
worthing

Postby worthing » Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:50 pm

Slave of Chaos / Ebreenu: Open SKill now gives -1lvl for 1sp
worthing

PreviousNext

Return to Alteil General Discussion