Lotto rarity up?

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: Lotto rarity up?

Postby Logress » Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:17 am

The actual % change happened a bit before the announcement, yes.

Gota: I just looked at your lottery logs... I officially declare you the most unlucky man on earth.

and since CSquared never logs into the forums he played 5 times and got Ernst and Millia.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Postby LegendsEnd » Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:20 am

I got nine 2 stars and one 1 star when I did 10 lotto's today :( + another 2 star and one star on a diff account
LegendsEnd

Postby Candi » Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:32 am

2 lottery's that required 2 recycles.

I recycled a Seraph and Holy Light (I had 3 of each, but meh) and I got and Ignition and Fire Storm Wyvern. Two cards I preferred to what I had.

Wish paypal didn't take a week, or I would have bought a bit of gran jut to gamble like a mad man.
Candi

Postby Logress » Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:38 am

The EPS credit card system is temporarily down, but if you want to buy Gran with a credit card you can do this through Paypal. However, if you don't have a paypal account they will hold the funds for a while. It says 5 days, but our tests show it's a bit of a gamble, and can clear in less then an hour.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Postby Gota » Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:47 am

logress wrote:The actual % change happened a bit before the announcement, yes.

Gota: I just looked at your lottery logs... I officially declare you the most unlucky man on earth.

and since CSquared never logs into the forums he played 5 times and got Ernst and Millia.

OMG FAWEGTAWGAEGAEGYAW#$GAEWGAER

I wanted another millia =(

i just recycled like some more stuff, to hope for some change of luck, did 8 more, still nothing Dx, got a tempest, but falkow starter came with one already Dx no intention of using 2 in any deck... so recycled, and still nothing =.= boooooooooooo
Logress wrote:Gota: I just looked at your lottery logs... I officially declare you the most unlucky man on earth.
Gota

Postby Galandros » Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:30 am

I did the lotto several times. Mostly 2 and 3 stars, got a couple that RNG had decided to not hook me up with previously. Also received 2 of the Summer Archer Scouts.

And of course, still need 2 Holy Dragons. I'd much take those over any 5 star currently...
All-teal!!!!!!
Galandros

Postby Porky » Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:38 am

Did about 23 lotteries, mostly still 1-2 stars, two-three 3 stars.
Galan, if you want holy dragon, don't play lottery, buy set 2 booster packs, much higher chance of getting it than 1/300 or so from lottery.
"Talking to you is like having a period." -Toradora.
Porky

Postby GunCastor » Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:08 am

I got a deep sea squid and that falkow lightning spell that hits random units...
I already have enough squids for a deck and the lightning spell is not my kind of card...
GunCastor

Postby Galandros » Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:58 am

Porky wrote:Did about 23 lotteries, mostly still 1-2 stars, two-three 3 stars.
Galan, if you want holy dragon, don't play lottery, buy set 2 booster packs, much higher chance of getting it than 1/300 or so from lottery.

I never play the lotto to be honest, only did so because of the little deal they had.
As for buying set 2, I bought 9 boxes. I found the RNG for set 2 to be quite bizarre with the one and two stars. Instead of getting a smooth distribution of the 1-2 stars I found most of them came in bunches. The Holy Dragon 'bunch' never came my way. Cards like Water Dragon I pulled 3, all from the same box. When it comes to set 2 I have sets of all the 1 and 3 stars (there are 1 or 2 3 stars I have just two of but they aren't ones I'd play), all the 2 stars but the 2 Holy Dragons. When it comes to buying more of set 2 I can't justify the price of the box just for a shot at completing Holy Dragons, and hoping the 4 and 5 star I pull I don't already have three of as well.
All-teal!!!!!!
Galandros

Postby Peralisc2 » Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:36 pm

From what i read and find out, it seems to be a 2 star lottery.
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

PreviousNext

Return to Alteil General Discussion