Lotto rarity up?

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: Lotto rarity up?

Postby Logress » Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:42 pm

We dropped the availability of 1's to between 1/2 and 1/3 of it's normal value and bumped everything else up, proportionally to their usual %, so yes, that translates into a lot of level 2's.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Postby teasel » Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:04 pm

is the thing still up? i got a wrath of constellation today... i seems to have a knack for rare grimoires these days :/
teasel

Postby Peralisc2 » Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:21 pm

^heh, i was asking myself the same thing, i got an XXXX today :D
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby Forsakensoul » Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:19 pm

its over 54 gambles and i got nothing over 3*
Forsakensoul

Postby Nehless » Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:30 pm

got 2, 3 star rarity, and 9 2 star rarities

it was fun times
Nehless : complete form noze is so lame though
Nehless : sigh
Lecaf : fits you perfectly! :D
《Lecaf has exited the room》
Nehless : thats what she gets for calling me lame
Nehless

Postby Gota » Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:30 pm

So i just pulled a 4 star gunner-girl yuni from the lottery just now.

Further supports that this event hated me with a passion XD
and that I do have better luck without the event, which is super weird >.>

but bleh, dont have another copy of her, and she don't have a soul skill, off she goes to the pile of cards collecting dust, wooo
please do something about the rarity distribution ~.~ if not on both 5 and 4 star, at the very least fix the 4 star.
i had gotten 5 boxes of set 2, and i got 5 5 stars and 5 4 stars out of them.
The 4 star and 5 star rarity aren't very different at all, near impossible to get a play set of, even for payers, unless of course they pour at least 300$ or so per set >.> but after like 5-8 boxes, you will most probably gotten playsets of most of the 1,2,3 stars already that it doesn't really justify getting more boxes of the same set JUST for 1 more 5 star and 1 more 4 star that you MIGHT want ~.~ it is quite annoying really...
Logress wrote:Gota: I just looked at your lottery logs... I officially declare you the most unlucky man on earth.
Gota

Postby Forsakensoul » Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:36 am

Gota wrote:So i just pulled a 4 star gunner-girl yuni from the lottery just now.

Further supports that this event hated me with a passion XD
and that I do have better luck without the event, which is super weird >.>

but bleh, dont have another copy of her, and she don't have a soul skill, off she goes to the pile of cards collecting dust, wooo
please do something about the rarity distribution ~.~ if not on both 5 and 4 star, at the very least fix the 4 star.
i had gotten 5 boxes of set 2, and i got 5 5 stars and 5 4 stars out of them.
The 4 star and 5 star rarity aren't very different at all, near impossible to get a play set of, even for payers, unless of course they pour at least 300$ or so per set >.> but after like 5-8 boxes, you will most probably gotten playsets of most of the 1,2,3 stars already that it doesn't really justify getting more boxes of the same set JUST for 1 more 5 star and 1 more 4 star that you MIGHT want ~.~ it is quite annoying really...

I poured about $300-400 in set 1 and about $1k in set 2. Set 2 I think I am still missing a few things to complete playsets of EVERY card but I gambled on about $200 of that 1k
Forsakensoul

Previous

Return to Alteil General Discussion