I hve been ripped off

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

I hve been ripped off

Postby Usagi » Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:32 pm

THis is a neat game, and i wanted to get involved...right? So i see this one day promotion, i think "great, i'll get some now". What happens? It refuses to process my credit card, so i'm forced to use paypal, i sent the payment to paypal, and iwon't see anything for a week at least.
I gave this game money becuase of a one day promotion ,and their system is ripping me off because of it. I can't cancel the payment, and in a week I'll get gran that I can't use on what i bought it for.
I want my money back, or access to the event after i get what i payed for.
The worse part is i did jsut enough to do the lottery specificaly, so if i want to get more to get a box or something, i can't get the better prices. I get screwed gfetting lower prices twice. This really seems like a huge scam to me. I gave 16$ to get 60 lottery picks...if i wanted a box, i would have paid more, if i wanted pack i would have paid less. The amount i gave was specificaly for the one day event that the payment process has barred me from participating in. This is utterly unfair.
Usagi

Re: I hve been ripped off

Postby Logress » Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:58 pm

Fixed...
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Postby Usagi » Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:06 am

SOrry for getting a bit off the handle there...it just seemed very strange.
The direct credit card payment not working seems to be an issue though, as that's how I Would (and do) most of my online payments for anything. I don't know if it's me or the system, all it would say is something about a fatal error.
Usagi

Postby Grain » Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:03 am

Usagi wrote:SOrry for getting a bit off the handle there...it just seemed very strange.
The direct credit card payment not working seems to be an issue though, as that's how I Would (and do) most of my online payments for anything. I don't know if it's me or the system, all it would say is something about a fatal error.

The credit card payment didn't work for me either.

I thought it was only me.

Tee hee!
Grain

Postby Forsakensoul » Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:02 am

Usagi wrote:SOrry for getting a bit off the handle there...it just seemed very strange.

I am sure they took your frustration with a grain of salt and your problem with the concern to get it fixed. I vent sometimes as well and then feel bad afterwards. We all get upset especially when an event like this is only 1 day. It would be nice if because of the problem they perhaps did it 1 day next week.
Forsakensoul

Postby lupos » Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:35 am

As you can see we have extended the event due to the credit card issues. It seems our Credit card company, EPS securenet, decided to upgrade their firewall yesterday and didn't let anyone know so when there was downtime we where blind sided. The system is partially back up not but still seems to not be completing transactions so it's best to paypal or wait. They are aware we are having trouble and are working on it. Sorry again for this. If they don't get CC sorted soon we may just do this again in the not too distant future to make up for it.
lupos
Site Admin

Postby Memnon » Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:16 pm

I tried to purchase Gran yesterday but must have hit an error because I never got the Gran. Who do I report this to?
Memnon

Postby Candi » Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:18 pm

Memnon wrote:I tried to purchase Gran yesterday but must have hit an error because I never got the Gran. Who do I report this to?

A GM will do, Logress/lupos namely.

However, if you used paypal it can take up to 5 business days to clear, and you won't get your gran until it does. If you did use paypal log in and check the transaction status, if it says "cleared" and still no gran then you've got an issue, if it says "uncleared" then you've got a bit of wait still.
Candi

Postby DWildstar » Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:52 pm

I'm going to lock this thread since the original poster's problem has been resolved.
DWildstar

Return to Alteil General Discussion