The Assassin Menace

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: The Assassin Menace

Postby Forsakensoul » Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:38 pm

Nehless wrote:A lot of long lengthy posts with good information! Not sure if it's been stated but I just wanted to say

There should be more cards that directly attack LP like Dical. It stops the Assa/Sal Sol menace! :) Because a unit has to be disengaged to have it taken away :(

I think there should be a card that costs like 3-4 that takes 1 LP away ^_^
Forsakensoul

Postby Candi » Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:42 pm

Forsakensoul wrote:
Nehless wrote:A lot of long lengthy posts with good information! Not sure if it's been stated but I just wanted to say

There should be more cards that directly attack LP like Dical. It stops the Assa/Sal Sol menace! :) Because a unit has to be disengaged to have it taken away :(

I think there should be a card that costs like 3-4 that takes 1 LP away ^_^

Grimoire you mean?
Candi

Postby Forsakensoul » Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:53 pm

yes
Forsakensoul

Postby Phades » Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:57 pm

Heh sounds like a set 3 style card to me, or EX, where it will lower LP while also giving bonus SP or somthing silly with no drawback.
Phades

Postby DanTheTimid » Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:59 pm

But grimoires go off at the start of the turn, when assassins usually go off anyway, how will force activating it in such a manner help? Other then maybe catching them with out a low level so their forced to nuke something a little higher.

That said... it still would be pretty cool. What sphere should get it, Lawtia?
The bunnies of Lavato have special abilities, like 'Action Skill: Make Carrot Disappear.'
DanTheTimid

Postby Grain » Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:31 pm

It would be fun if there were a few units which couldn't be taken off the field without being closed.

Preferably non-rare units.

Refess should get the anti-assassin grimoire. After all, Refess is supposed to be about protection and all that crap.
Grain

Postby Gota » Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:34 pm

so that would counter all return effects too? O_o
Logress wrote:Gota: I just looked at your lottery logs... I officially declare you the most unlucky man on earth.
Gota

Postby DanTheTimid » Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:53 pm

How about the refess equivalent of Kurina:

Pop Idol / Candy
Picture: Bunny girl dressed like a pop idol
Level: 2
Hp: 35
Attack: 0
defense: 0
AGI: 3
RNG: 1
Revival - This unit uses 0 sp to revive
Auto Skill 0SP: Holy Melody - All other friendly units get +10 hp.
Action Skill 1Sp: A Girl Worth Fighting For - Target friendly unit can not be removed from the field during your this or your next turn except via "burying".

Its a bunny girl cause Refess has Light Chaser / Advent, a bunny guy. Unlike kurina she's with out attack power and thus not an offensive threat, she's also a little slower too. She does however have a tiny bit more health, still revives for free, still has a potentially decent auto skill, but most importantly, has an action skill that can protect one unit every turn from being returned or auto killed, they can only die through being closed and you not being able to revive them.
The bunnies of Lavato have special abilities, like 'Action Skill: Make Carrot Disappear.'
DanTheTimid

Postby Phades » Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:48 am

DanTheTimid wrote:But grimoires go off at the start of the turn, when assassins usually go off anyway, how will force activating it in such a manner help? Other then maybe catching them with out a low level so their forced to nuke something a little higher.

That said... it still would be pretty cool. What sphere should get it, Lawtia?
It would be done in opening moves to try to snipe out the initial assassins and waste their field advantage or in the rare instance to target the last LP available instead of targeting creatures etc. It is lawita flavored, but i really don't think that lawita needs more of a general bias to play it than it already has. General gowen needs less bias obviously, but that is a different topic.
Phades

Postby Forsakensoul » Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:08 pm

Reprisal
Refess
Grimoire
3SP
At end of turn, Opponent loses 1LP.

Poisoned blood
Lawtia
Grimoire
8SP
At end of each this turn and the next turn, your opponent loses 1LP. Can only be cast at night.

Heat Exaustion
Gowen
Grimoire
7SP
For This turn and the next turn, any LP lost by opponent will not cause a Soul Skill effect

Tidal Rush
Falkow
Grimoire
5SP
Return 1 card level 3 or below to its owners file. That opponent loses 1 LP.
Forsakensoul

PreviousNext

Return to Alteil General Discussion