Lv18 player looks for guild (done)

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Lv18 player looks for guild (done)

Postby frozenstar » Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:03 pm

Hello guys, I'm lv 18 player, whose win percentage 60% or so. RP is 16xx/1702. I'm looking for guild. Please PM me and leave password if you wanna take me. I'll appreciate that.

I'm considering that if I can create a new guild. Yeah, Guild Wars sound great, and I don't wanna miss it.

If you didn't belong to any guild and you wanna join the Guild Wars, just feel free to PM me. I'll try to create a new guild once we get enough ppl.
Last edited by frozenstar on Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
frozenstar

Re: Lv18 player looks for guild, or forming new guild.....

Postby LegendsEnd » Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:26 pm

I wouldn't mind joining your guild if you don't mind me leaving it at the end of the guild war.
LegendsEnd

Postby Peralisc2 » Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:29 pm

Hey i sent you a message to join mine, now since that good "friend" of mine left it a few hours ago. >_>

whatever, i see it's already noon there -.- , damn that stupid ****
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby frozenstar » Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:23 pm

ok, I guess I'll join you. thx a lot ^_^
frozenstar

Re: Lv18 player looks for guild (done)

Postby Peralisc2 » Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:03 pm

HEY wtf, why did you join my guild today ... don't you read the rules? :((

Whatever, anyways i still blame that guy, if wouldnt have joined or left, you would have entered before monday noon -.-

L.E.
well it seems, we got lucky and wont be penalized this time, but seriously people should read the rules :((
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Re: Lv18 player looks for guild (done)

Postby Logress » Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:22 pm

We're not going to penalize for the most part if people join guilds. After all, you can't really stop people from joining the guild unless you've got a password that you've never given away or posted anywhere. We probably won't penalize a guild if a member quits during the week, depending on what they were contributing and how many quit from that guild. However, what we don't want is people getting kicked out of guilds during the week. If the guild officers are just going through and are like "he's not contributing enough" *kick*, then they will have their guild disqualified.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Return to Alteil General Discussion