New Year Respect List

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: New Year Respect List

Postby angelspawns » Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:23 pm

I respect...

- All players that struggle to get a win in Folrart, but still keep on playing. Keep the faith!
- All high lvl players that experiment and refuse to grind populair metadecks. Bring the fun!
- Myself. (some1 has to do it... ;( )

I won't say names... but i do agree Ropey's posts are a delight. ;p
angelspawns

Postby Romdeau » Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:05 am

I think archsx deserves some kinda medal for owning and using (very effectively) 4 accounts (might be 3?) and leveling them up to triple digits. He plays all his games mechanically perfect, he knows how to play this game. Even if he's not free, he's got my respect.
Romdeau

Postby hexagram » Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:22 am

angelspawns wrote:I respect...

- All players that struggle to get a win in Folrart, but still keep on playing. Keep the faith!
- All high lvl players that experiment and refuse to grind populair metadecks. Bring the fun!

I second this

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

Postby Tempest » Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:37 am

I nominate (in no particular order)

1.Heartbroken - great guy in chat ^^
2. Nehless - spyclone durr
3.Johnjo - still a fan of his 6lp files
4. Logress - For all the behind the scene stuff he does for us
Tempest

Postby Ropey » Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:41 am

That about wraps up this years ceremonies.I big thank you from myself,and all the judges to all that took part,and we hope you will join us next year.Where hopefully we will see hero,s rubbing shoulders with villain,s ,loads more back slapping and of course awards.

But what of the coming year?Will the holders retain their converted trophies?Will bad/good tactical advice be given that causes a flux in the meta!That in turn with all the OPed cards from the new set 10 make the whole Alteil Omni verse implode!And we all have to come back in Alteil 2 "This time it,s personal!" Will you lose all respect for a player that bedded your wife while you were playing in one of the championships?We just don,t know!and maybe that,s the good thing about the future.

The only thing that pains me is the controversy over the free player award.The judges and myself have decided to make an all new award for next year for the best new comer in this category.Our only beef is players using duel accounts, while the staff may not see this as a problem we do!

If you would like to suggest a new category for next year please feel free(even though you may not be)Or if you would like to join me on stage,or be one of the judges who,s identities are a close guarded secret.

Peace out.
"My mind is not for rent to any god or government"

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Postby winfrith279 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:44 am

I'm confused.
The original pic was too big. °ᴥ°
winfrith279

Postby CainHyde » Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:53 am

There are reason why I always think most normal ending in games is actually the worst ending in the game.
This thread ending give me same/more disappointment level as those normal ending.
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
CainHyde

Postby Seizan » Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:14 am

I know it's over, but I still have one question: how the hell is that possible that not a single person mentioned UThief? One of nicest players I've ever met with absolutely original deck?
Seizan

Postby Ropey » Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:27 am

Glad you pointed that out.We will continue as I feel the critics to have been correct on this occasion.
"My mind is not for rent to any god or government"

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:06 pm

Did anyone mentioned Dean? He's pretty good. Also, I'm going to mention a few TW players I respect off the top of my head: Theo0123, sleepjjj (except not pretty girl, he's been rude), frozenstar, iamnotfunny, tsai, firm, smallfish.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

PreviousNext

Return to Alteil General Discussion