Verbal harassment is against forum rules

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: Verbal harassment is against forum rules

Postby VertuHonagan » Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:05 pm

Oooooo! I must add in my 2 cents just because I can!

I agree with Fargone here. Gon I used to respect you a lot as both a player and a person, but here the last few months every post I read of yours pisses me off. You've stooped low lately and have been trolling almost every thread I've seen. Its gotten so bad that until this thread I stopped reading the vast majority of your posts, as they were all off topic or insulting. If you really wish people to stop Verbal Harassment on these forums then first start with yourself and then try to change everyone else. Throwing out something like this isn't going to fix anything when you yourself are still one of the ones causing problems. I can't say anything for myself, because here the last 5-7 months I've been taking all of my irl frustration out online and been a little prick. I'm working on trying to fix it but its not coming out too well when I get frustrated. I would like to see you do the same and try to fix your behavior as well.
Image
Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
VertuHonagan
 
Posts: 612
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:15 pm

Re: Verbal harassment is against forum rules

Postby Shirozaki » Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:20 pm

angelspawns wrote:A subliminal message? Remember i wrote the post myself Shiro... :shock:
The only sublime message might be that i too am 'an enemy' of Gon. For whatever that tells you, i'm not in it because i'm his 'friend'. This proud stuff you pulled right out of ur own *ss, accompanied with the rest of the crap.


There ya go, a post Fargone-style. Since all you guys consider 'good communication' is a response with more insults.

Intention and perception differ, and while you may not be aware of it your prose tells more about you and your mindset than you would like to believe. I'm sorry if you can't interpret your own post, but anyone worth his english education can tell that you were bragging like a small child that beat his archrival in the sandbox. But let me amend my post, maybe it'll make clearer what I was talking about.

Shirozaki wrote:
We all got a voice of our own, and i don't apreciate you trying to speak for me. When Gon and i have our differences i'm more then capable to tell him myself. (there's a reason i'm on his banlist)

I don't know who is more pitiful, the person to believe he has reached something by being on a foe list, or the person putting him there because neither of them is able to hold a proper argument. Don't delude YOURSELF, you haven't done a thing that would warrant being on a foelist, neither have the other people on it, and it is not something to be proud of.
Image
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
User avatar
Shirozaki
 
Posts: 1662
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:53 pm
Location: Capital of Books

Re: Verbal harassment is against forum rules

Postby Icyglare » Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:23 pm

This is getting ridiculous again, it's a forum on an online card game, try not to take things too seriously.
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
User avatar
Icyglare
 
Posts: 2614
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:26 am

Re: Verbal harassment is against forum rules

Postby Haku-Chan » Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:29 pm

I lock this thread symbolically.
so just pretend it is locked :D

Image
Image
User avatar
Haku-Chan
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:50 pm

Re: Verbal harassment is against forum rules

Postby angelspawns » Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:44 pm

My mindset is that i'm not friends with Gon, but do feel fargone took it pretty far. Specially his response in my 'SP Curv' thread was uncalled for. There's nothing more to it then that & your own imagination. But nice story. ;)
Image
User avatar
angelspawns
 
Posts: 1014
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:41 pm

Re: Verbal harassment is against forum rules

Postby WhiteDragon2 » Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:27 pm

Haku-Chan wrote:I lock this thread symbolically.
so just pretend it is locked :D

Image

I think this is a good idea. Let's all pretend this thread is locked 8-) (naturally I fail at this for posting this :lol: )
"Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind.'
User avatar
WhiteDragon2
 
Posts: 400
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:07 am

Re: Verbal harassment is against forum rules

Postby Shirozaki » Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:31 pm

angelspawns wrote:My mindset is that i'm not friends with Gon, but do feel fargone took it pretty far. Specially his response in my 'SP Curv' thread was uncalled for. There's nothing more to it then that & your own imagination. But nice story. ;)

Funny you say that, that post was encouraged by our former mod, but there more you know.

Edit: Taken this to the chat for now.
Image
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
User avatar
Shirozaki
 
Posts: 1662
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:53 pm
Location: Capital of Books

Re: Verbal harassment is against forum rules

Postby BlackSunRx » Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:44 am

This is ain't over yet or?
Image

Since you came into my life. Everything has changed.

You gotta have GUTS.

-Free Player Forever-
User avatar
BlackSunRx
 
Posts: 585
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:08 pm
Location: Between the Sun and the Moon

Re: Verbal harassment is against forum rules

Postby methebest » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:51 am

Verbal harassment on a forum with only text?

what has the world come to?
i apologise for any incomprehensible posts as i tend to make them
User avatar
methebest
 
Posts: 1748
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:11 pm

Re: Verbal harassment is against forum rules

Postby Shirozaki » Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:04 am

BlackSunRx wrote:This is ain't over yet or?

Yes, it is.
Image
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
User avatar
Shirozaki
 
Posts: 1662
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:53 pm
Location: Capital of Books

PreviousNext

Return to Alteil General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest