Verbal harassment is against forum rules

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: Verbal harassment is against forum rules

Postby gadu » Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:19 pm

Shirozaki wrote:my boyfriend is a paragraph rider

This is not a job or a hobby.
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby Icyglare » Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:29 pm

gadu wrote:
Shirozaki wrote:my boyfriend is a paragraph rider

This is not a job or a hobby.

I shouldn't have read this at work, almost sprayed my drink all over the monitor when I read this.
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby gadu » Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:45 pm

Icyglare wrote:I shouldn't have read this at work, almost sprayed my drink all over the monitor when I read this.

;)
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby fargone » Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:48 pm

angelspawns wrote:My mindset is that i'm not friends with Gon, but do feel fargone took it pretty far. Specially his response in my 'SP Curv' thread was uncalled for. There's nothing more to it then that & your own imagination. But nice story. ;)

Let me rephrase for you so everyone can understand:

"I am also upset with Gon, but Fargone took into MY thread... 'not happy jan'..."

Is that better?

*Yes, I used quote within a quote while a addressing yet another quote. Shame on me.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby asxlen64 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:10 pm

why shame on you fargone, i believe that is proper grammar.
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Postby angelspawns » Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:02 pm

You're doing it everywhere Farg. The SP Curve thread is just the most recent example on top of my head. It stroke me how very agressive/butthurt you responded, about a post directed towards me i thought nothing wrong of. Had to reread Gon's post twice to even see any malicious intend in it. Maybe i'm dense or perhaps you're t(c)rying to hard sometimes? (retorical question ;) )
angelspawns

Postby fargone » Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:16 pm

angelspawns wrote:You're doing it everywhere Farg. The SP Curve thread is just the most recent example on top of my head. It stroke me how very agressive/butthurt you responded, about a post directed towards me i thought nothing wrong of. Had to reread Gon's post twice to even see any malicious intend in it. Maybe i'm dense or perhaps you're t(c)rying to hard sometimes? (retorical question ;) )

Angel, all I get from that response is you fail at comprehension (maybe you are dense?). Or, maybe you are too nice a guy to recognise derogatory comments when they are directed at you? I prefer the second answer.

"You're doing it" implies its still happening. Please give more recent examples. Also compare how many threads gon posted in (and their tone) that night to how many I responded to. Then feel free to take back half of your responses, have a nice cup of joa, and calm yourself. You are the only one carrying the fight atm. You are also the only one crying.

I don't want things to get uglier than they already are. Based on the messages you have been posting, I don't think you do either. If I have read you wrong (maybe I fail at comprehension) then please feel free to keep flogging that dead horse.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby darksavior98 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:36 pm

fargone wrote:
angelspawns wrote:You're doing it everywhere Farg. The SP Curve thread is just the most recent example on top of my head. It stroke me how very agressive/butthurt you responded, about a post directed towards me i thought nothing wrong of. Had to reread Gon's post twice to even see any malicious intend in it. Maybe i'm dense or perhaps you're t(c)rying to hard sometimes? (retorical question ;) )

Angel, all I get from that response is you fail at comprehension (maybe you are dense?). Or, maybe you are too nice a guy to recognise derogatory comments when they are directed at you? I prefer the second answer.

"You're doing it" implies its still happening. Please give more recent examples. Also compare how many threads gon posted in (and their tone) that night to how many I responded to. Then feel free to take back half of your responses, have a nice cup of joa, and calm yourself. You are the only one carrying the fight atm. You are also the only one crying.

I don't want things to get uglier than they already are. Based on the messages you have been posting, I don't think you do either. If I have read you wrong (maybe I fail at comprehension) then please feel free to keep flogging that dead horse.

o_o this one of the reason why i don't post here a lot. Here.... its like a warzone here :o
"If you know who this is then ... you can guess what I'm like" ~ Ibitsu
darksavior98

Postby Peralisc9001 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:45 pm

Alright then, let's talk about morals here and calm down the spirits, because some clearly stepped over the line!

Here's a video that will have the effect of a good therapy on you, i seriously suggest you also consult an expert in that area of study.

Even Nick Pope, the former british defence minister, has come forward to talk about this behavioral manifestation, which we all find totally awkward but don't want to take any action regarding it, admit it's there and actually do something about it. But what can i say, life goes on, just make sure you watch the video. Ok?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ih-t0LiK70
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby BlackSunRx » Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:22 am

more rage = more entertainment

Since you came into my life. Everything has changed.

You gotta have GUTS.

-Free Player Forever-
BlackSunRx

PreviousNext

Return to Alteil General Discussion