Poison.

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Poison.

Postby darksavior98 » Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:38 am

I think Poison would do better if it nullified "Recovery" instead of just resting. Most people rest only to avoid attacking or moving. :roll:
'-'
Any thoughts? i bet you somebody is gonna bring up "refresh and dilate." :|
"If you know who this is then ... you can guess what I'm like" ~ Ibitsu
darksavior98

Re: Poison.

Postby Peralisc9001 » Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:06 am

I think there should be two effects, 1 that stops HP increase and 1 that stops MAX HP increase.

Poison makes sense to stop all HP increase. Stopping MAX HP increase seems like a much more stronger effect, it should cost more, as in you should sacrifice more of your own resources to have that effect.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby Ethikx » Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:54 pm

If they can't gain hp, and they have 50 hp, i don't care if they get 2000 maxHP because the highest hp they will have is 50 (going by the no hp gain idea).

If we really wanted it to make sense, then poisoned units should take poison damage at the start or end of the turn. Right now a poison file is really expensive without a lot of payback. The ork is really good, but has lv 6 rankup and does -1 lawtia every turn. Mushroom girl is good as well, but fits in a monster file a lot more than a poison file. Hierrat assassin has a strong open skill, but it is very costly, and I suggest removing the conditional use: lawtia lv 4 clause. Secondly, he is a very ineffective unit.
Lastly, unless you have grim retrieval, once you use breath of deaths you have almost no fighting power left (except the SS that does the same thing, but 1 lp).
Ethikx

Postby Callonia » Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:08 pm

Poison as the way it is, punishes refess the most out of all other spheres xD

It wasn't fun having my solar kingdom go on standby anyways and regain no hp. el eh ol

Poison in current form seems fine but perhaps change it to doing damage every start phase?

And secondly, poison never been able to stop recovery abilities, cuz it could do that, it would be ridiculously powerful when I think of all the jrpgs with poison debuffs that i've played, would have far more gameovers than normal because antidotes tend to be not always in easy supply compared to potions.

And there's a issue where antidotes tend to cost like 150 gil while a potion tends to cost 25-50 gil just to put a perspective on it.
Callonia

Postby asxlen64 » Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:48 am

are you people complaining about this status effect, you have no idea how EVIL this status is capable of, the fact usa brought it out early sends chills down my spine to think poison true form with change alteil. count your blessing while you can.
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Postby NitroDino » Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:54 am

Well it would be better to buff older cards with this new status, for example Alraune could poison with her auto until the next turn.
NitroDino

Postby asxlen64 » Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:09 am

NitroDino wrote:Well it would be better to buff older cards with this new status, for example Alraune could poison with her auto until the next turn.

we still have alraune queen/ natasha to come out
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Return to Alteil General Discussion