Episode very pertinent to this game

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Episode very pertinent to this game

Postby AznApple2 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:39 am

AznApple2

Re: Episode very pertinent to this game

Postby Peralisc9001 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:27 pm

I havn't tried LOL, because i had enough of DotA, but MTG does have some OP **** of it's own. Didn't see too much of it, but it was enough to convince me i don't want to buy into it, also the randomness in that game is terribly awful sometimes. T_T

I have mixed feelings about the land system, it's quite a nice idea and in that sort of environment return is reasonable, instead of OP, because every round the tapped lands reset and you can reuse them.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby Ethikx » Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:34 pm

Power creep? In alteil? Are you seriously implying that BunnyMiffy is better than Advent, and that Emana is better than Larut?

Whatever.
Ethikx

Postby Rougefox » Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:10 am

Alteil can reduce power creep by going back to early sets, looking at the original, underused cards, and seeing what adjustments can be done to make them more compatible with the current sets, ie reworking old skills such as slash, lancer, shield breaker; or reworking stats. problem is, if the budget isn't there to allow the time for it to be done, it will never happen.
Rougefox

Postby LoneKnight » Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:19 am

A lot of powercreep is "good" powercreep, it's just too often overshadowed by the bad kind.

Also, LoL has powercreep that they keep in check with regular erratas. And while we are talking about LoL and powercreep, **** Darius!
LoneKnight

Postby Shirozaki » Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:53 am

LoneKnight wrote:A lot of powercreep is "good" powercreep, it's just too often overshadowed by the bad kind.

Also, LoL has powercreep that they keep in check with regular erratas. And while we are talking about LoL and powercreep, **** Darius!

I thought you didn't like LoL because of its business model.
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby LoneKnight » Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:27 am

I don't, but my GF plays and I've got an old acc that's almost 20 from my bro, so we kinda play around as a family pastime.

Every single time I'm outlaned because the other guy has more runes/masteries I get really annoyed though.
LoneKnight

Return to Alteil General Discussion