Awarding Ceremonies

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Awarding Ceremonies

Postby BlackSunRx » Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:20 am

3 More weeks and Alteil is quite ending soon. I would like for you guys, the rest of the community give thanks to all the people that participated in this game. Who would be your best bet players in terms of attributes and please explain why you chose him/her.

Of course not all people played during Set 1 so they might not know some of the players before but you can Vote your players that you have met when you started this game. Feel your heart out.

No trolls, Please. Give respect to peoples opinion.

in-game

Best Overall Player:
Best Paying Player:
Best Free Player:
Most Respected Player:
Most Improved Player:
Most Strategical Player:
Most Generous Player:
Best Rookie of the Game:

chat / forum

Most Respected Person:
Most Loved Person:
Most Hated Person:
Most Trolly Person:

Since you came into my life. Everything has changed.

You gotta have GUTS.

-Free Player Forever-
BlackSunRx

Re: Awarding Ceremonies

Postby Johnjo » Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:34 am

BlackSunRx wrote:3 More weeks and Alteil is quite ending soon. I would like for you guys, the rest of the community give thanks to all the people that participated in this game. Who would be your best bet players in terms of attributes and please explain why you chose him/her.

Of course not all people played during Set 1 so they might not know some of the players before but you can Vote your players that you have met when you started this game. Feel your heart out.

in-game

Best Overall Player:
Best Paying Player:
Best Free Player:
Most Respected Player:
Most Improved Player:
Most Strategical Player:
Most Generous Player:
Best Rookie of the Game:

chat / forum

Most Respected Person:
Most Loved Person:
Most Hated Person:
Most Trolly Person:

Really blacksun? really? in the end (its not the end yet but) you're still gonna be like this? And u say no trolls but there is a troll award lol. And why didnt u fill out names in there tough i already know u would put your own name on there. Anyway since im already here might as well do this so here goes.

Best Overall Player: Me, i mean who else right? Im just that awesome
Best Paying Player: Me, if im the best overall player then im also the best paying player.
Best Free Player: Me, there are times that i did not pay for this game and during those times i also rocked
Most Respected Player: Me, even if you dont like me, u gotta respect the best player of the game.
Most Improved Player: Me, I can remember how quickly i got so good as i am now when i started 2-3 years ago.
Most Strategical Player: Me, to be the best player you gotta be a strategical genious.
Most Generous Player: Me, i often go around in folrart with test files giving out nice xp
Best Rookie of the Game: Me, everyone starts as a rookie but not me, i started as the best rookie of the game.

chat / forum: and whats the point of these? arent these just personal opions? Much like the ones above but different since no one can deny the awesomeness that is me.

Most Respected Person:
Most Loved Person:
Most Hated Person:
Most Trolly Person:
Johnjo

Postby Icyman2 » Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:10 am

I don't think I understand what you want. You might want to proofread your post and arrange phrases in a more logical order. Maybe open up a dictionary too.
Icyman2

Postby worthing » Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:10 am

Johnjo wrote:
BlackSunRx wrote:3 More weeks and Alteil is quite ending soon. I would like for you guys, the rest of the community give thanks to all the people that participated in this game. Who would be your best bet players in terms of attributes and please explain why you chose him/her.

in-game

Best Overall Player:
Best Paying Player:
Best Free Player:
Most Respected Player:
Most Improved Player:
Most Strategical Player:
Most Generous Player:
Best Rookie of the Game:

chat / forum

Most Respected Person:
Most Loved Person:
Most Hated Person:
Most Trolly Person:

Really blacksun? really? in the end (its not the end yet but) you're still gonna be like this? And u say no trolls but there is a troll award lol. And why didnt u fill out names in there tough i already know u would put your own name on there. Anyway since im already here might as well do this so here goes.

Best Overall Player: Me, i mean who else right? Im just that awesome
Best Paying Player: Me, if im the best overall player then im also the best paying player.
Best Free Player: Me, there are times that i did not pay for this game and during those times i also rocked
Most Respected Player: Me, even if you dont like me, u gotta respect the best player of the game.
Most Improved Player: Me, I can remember how quickly i got so good as i am now when i started 2-3 years ago.
Most Strategical Player: Me, to be the best player you gotta be a strategical genious.
Most Generous Player: Me, i often go around in folrart with test files giving out nice xp
Best Rookie of the Game: Me, everyone starts as a rookie but not me, i started as the best rookie of the game.

chat / forum: and whats the point of these? arent these just personal opions? Much like the ones above but different since no one can deny the awesomeness that is me.

Most Respected Person:
Most Loved Person:
Most Hated Person:
Most Trolly Person:

Thank god someone typed my answer out for me
worthing

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:01 am

Most loved person? Who's loved around here?
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby quickdragon » Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:22 pm

you forgot the most awesome and biggest sig!!!
quickdragon

Postby Icyglare » Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:29 pm

How come you didn't fill it out yourself blacksun?
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby kore » Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:53 am

Just fill this with "me/you/we answer" and everyone will be happy :P
kore

Postby Godric » Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:05 am

quickdragon wrote:you forgot the most awesome and biggest sig!!!

Actually your massive sig is pretty annoying when your posts are often very tiny. Couldn't you find some way to shrink it down and make it more manageable rather than taking up more than three times the space of regular posters?
[shameless link] I can still claim I'm a free player cause I haven't spent any of my money on the game, but instead I used Prizerebel to get my EX packs. Gran Train = viewtopic.php?f=13&t=11761
Image[/shameless link]
Godric

Postby GOSCAR » Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:51 am

Godric wrote:
quickdragon wrote:you forgot the most awesome and biggest sig!!!

Actually your massive sig is pretty annoying when your posts are often very tiny. Couldn't you find some way to shrink it down and make it more manageable rather than taking up more than three times the space of regular posters?

+1
When someone's sig is about 10 times bigger than their post it's annoying.
One does not play alteil the way they want. -Gon

False Slash- Rom
GOSCAR

Next

Return to Alteil General Discussion