How in Gods name do you sign up for an account?

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

How in Gods name do you sign up for an account?

Postby Truman » Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:41 am

This is probably going to make me look like an idiot, but I don't care. I've spent 30 minutes trying to find where to actually create an account for gamepot and/or Alteil and am having no luck. There's no Register, Create, or any other similar option anywhere I try to go in either website. I've tried logging in with bad info hoping that it would give me the "register" option, but that never shows up. I've looked under the Account menu on the side of the alteil.gamepot.com site, nothing there. I've looked all over the gamepot.com site, nothing there. Can anybody point or preferably link me to the place where I can create an account? This is maddening. I would think that there's be a registration option somewhere on the front page, but there is nothing listed there for me.
Truman

Re: How in Gods name do you sign up for an account?

Postby Khiruki » Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:05 am

New registrations were closed June 29th.
ImageImage
Khiruki

Postby Gota » Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:53 pm

Consider yourself lucky.
Logress wrote:Gota: I just looked at your lottery logs... I officially declare you the most unlucky man on earth.
Gota

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:19 pm

Yeah, this more like the omega phase of the game. Now it went from open omega to closed omega.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby Godric » Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:19 pm

don't scare him off guys :?

Truman, it's a little unclear exactly what's happening with the game at the moment, but we're pretty sure ownership is being transferred or it's going to a new site. As Khiruki said, registrations for new accounts closed on the 29th for the server shutdown on the 23rd of July, but I think that's just when it's getting moved, so try searching for Alteil.com after the move date and you'll probably find the new site or whatever's happening to the game.
[shameless link] I can still claim I'm a free player cause I haven't spent any of my money on the game, but instead I used Prizerebel to get my EX packs. Gran Train = viewtopic.php?f=13&t=11761
Image[/shameless link]
Godric

Return to Alteil General Discussion