balance between free players and paying players

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: balance between free players and paying players

Postby shynnb » Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:07 am

fargone wrote:I think you misunderstood the whole thing. Maybe you should read the thread all the way through.

i think you misunderstood, which i don't quite blame, i'm not responding to the first post, which she was clearly trying to make a joke out of. but i wanted to say this for quite sometime, no matter what kind of decisions the admins made, they are bound to face admin-bashing at its best. sometimes (i see this with many other games too) they want to please the community but not realizing (or maybe they do) pleasing a group in the community means provoking the opposite group. for instance, when giving out free 5* cards obviously heavy spenders are not going to be too happy about it since they spent lots trying to get them. but they have to please free players sometimes, and please spenders sometimes. so the implied moral of my post was: don't bash the admins so much. if we have to do it, bash them reasonably

edit: wow i can't believe i spoke up for game admins for once, but here's it, i did it!
shynnb

Postby Peralisc9001 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:19 am

Who was bashing admins? Show us the thread, show us that bad boo boo! :x
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby Icyglare » Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:29 am

Peralisc9001 wrote:Who was bashing admins? Show us the thread...

Are you serious?
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Previous

Return to Alteil General Discussion