balance between free players and paying players

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: balance between free players and paying players

Postby AquasFire2 » Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:08 pm

Fargone didnt know this would upset you so much. Sorry i was just trying to make a jokes thats all.
AquasFire2

Postby AngelicDeath » Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:54 pm

i took it as serious. I now recall Fargone's original post but only after he reposted it. Heis completely correct in his assessment. Why would you repost it as your own anyway? Ou cannot come up with something from your own thoughts?

Pera-you are completely in the wrong. Intellectual property or no, it is always bad to copy and paste something you did not concieve as your own and post it as such. In a college setting this would be grounds for immediate dismissal- though unfortunately,it rarely occurs.

Aquas BTW- your joke sucks. Alteil is shutting down in 7 days though you are barely a high school graduate so I doubt you can actually count. So no. It is not funny.

AD
Nought's had, all's spent, Where our desire is got without content;'Tis safer to be that which we destroy Than by destruction dwell in doubtful joy.

Ne Obliviscaris
AngelicDeath

Postby AquasFire2 » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:26 pm

Okay first if you want to get ugly. I can also AD.
In addition, I thought fargone post was actually quite funny that is why I copied and pasted it. Sorry AD if you took it as serious but actually, if you learn how to read and have comprehension skills.You can easily tell the post is a joke. However, I guess not everyone has comprehension skills.

Actually, I did not post it as my own I actually told people in chat I was going to re post what fargone said. In addition, I already said sorry for not asking. Another thing is if you look at link below my sig, you can see the link to fargone old post. In addition, I was going to say it was his later after joke blew over. I just thought it would be something funny to repost again because of the free player vs. paying controversy in the award ceremony thread. Was hoping it would lighten everybody up because, threads have become so serious and negative lately.
Last edited by AquasFire2 on Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AquasFire2

Postby gadu » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:34 pm

Sounds like you've got some dirt on your classmates AD. :o
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby asxlen64 » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:00 pm

AquasFire2 wrote:Fargone didnt know this would upset you so much. Sorry i was just trying to make a jokes thats all.

Fargone got mad at me for making a post, and for NOT reading his first. i dont think anything can quell his wrath on plagiarism.
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Postby AquasFire2 » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:21 pm

Well one thing i learned asx is That copying is the greatest form of flattery. OR can i not say that either ad because its not my quote?
AquasFire2

Postby BlackSunRx » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:21 pm

Babes, you can copy my Awards Ceremony thread and make a new one. I won't get mad. I'll even answer your top players.

Since you came into my life. Everything has changed.

You gotta have GUTS.

-Free Player Forever-
BlackSunRx

Postby Callonia » Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:15 am

AquasFire2 wrote:Well one thing i learned asx is That copying is the greatest form of flattery. OR can i not say that either ad because its not my quote?

Until univ feels like putting you through the wringer for plagiarism :D
Callonia

Postby asxlen64 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:33 am

AquasFire2 wrote:Well one thing i learned asx is That copying is the greatest form of flattery. OR can i not say that either ad because its not my quote?

maybe , but some people consider it ILLEGAL and can fine you up to 200,000$ and or 5 years in prison.
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Postby fargone » Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:11 am

asxlen64 wrote:
AquasFire2 wrote:Fargone didnt know this would upset you so much. Sorry i was just trying to make a jokes thats all.

Fargone got mad at me for making a post, and for NOT reading his first. i dont think anything can quell his wrath on plagiarism.

I was upset at aquas, not you. Cry as many rivers as you like, but don't brand them with my name.

As for the rest of this thread...

I'm really not THAT upset, and I'm a little confused at everyone else's reactions.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

PreviousNext

Return to Alteil General Discussion