balance between free players and paying players

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: balance between free players and paying players

Postby GonFreeces31 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:52 am

IMO the great irony of this thread, is that the way the sets are organized, I think paying players are often at a disadvantage because they get all sorts of random cards that can be hard to use, and you feel pressured to use the cards you paid to get and it often turns out poorly. I mean there was an age when the Gowen starter stomped almost all the creative decks people got from buying sets.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby rsvlito » Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:05 am

When I read the first post of this thread, it reminded me of another very similar post... I didn't realize it was copied word for word lolzzz.

Fargone uses the original thread to show what real trolling is all about :)
I shouldn't have bit my fingernails, now it hurts to pick my nose :(

"Less QQ more pewpew"
"They See Me Rollin They Hatin"
"Haters Gonna Hate!"

Gowen = Fire
Fire = Intensity
Intensity = Power
Power = Win
rsvlito

Postby Peralisc9001 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:12 am

AngelicDeath wrote:Pera-you are completely in the wrong. Intellectual property or no, it is always bad to copy and paste something you did not concieve as your own and post it as such. In a college setting this would be grounds for immediate dismissal- though unfortunately,it rarely occurs.

It's ok, as long as you don't dare copy paste my posts! I might make sure you will be subject to immediate dismissal otherwise!
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby AquasFire2 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:19 am

I didnt get reaction i wanted for this thread but the reaction i got is rather amusing XD
AquasFire2

Postby Icyglare » Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:30 am

I didnt get reaction i wanted for this thread but the reaction i got is rather amusing :)
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby AquasFire2 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:33 am

>:O how dare you plagiarize me !!!!
AquasFire2

Postby AqvasFire2 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:55 am

>:O how dear you patronize me !!!!
AqvasFire2

Postby Icyglare » Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:08 pm

AqvasFire2 wrote:>:O how dear you patronize me !!!!

+1, holy shizz, that made my day
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby shynnb » Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:40 am

actually i don't understand whats the problem seriously.. just a little few years ago, almost everyone was complaining that the game is made for paying players, bcoz it was seriously hard for non payers to get the cards they want. so the admins responded kindly to that consensus by giving out some freebies from time to time, implementing faction packs and a few other events to help out. And then Rage!! here it comes, paying players shouldn't have such an easy time. but the funny thing is, when freebies are given out, everyone is all lovey dovey hugging each other, celebrating the occasion.. *roll eyes*

I know exactly what the admins are thinking.. "just what on earth do they want? freebies or no freebies" either that or "wow, this community has a bipolar disorder as a whole"
shynnb

Postby fargone » Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:17 am

shynnb wrote:actually i don't understand whats the problem seriously.. just a little few years ago, almost everyone was complaining that the game is made for paying players, bcoz it was seriously hard for non payers to get the cards they want. so the admins responded kindly to that consensus by giving out some freebies from time to time, implementing faction packs and a few other events to help out. And then Rage!! here it comes, paying players shouldn't have such an easy time. but the funny thing is, when freebies are given out, everyone is all lovey dovey hugging each other, celebrating the occasion.. *roll eyes*

I know exactly what the admins are thinking.. "just what on earth do they want? freebies or no freebies" either that or "wow, this community has a bipolar disorder as a whole"

I think you misunderstood the whole thing. Maybe you should read the thread all the way through.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

PreviousNext

Return to Alteil General Discussion