So.... the game is dead.

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: So.... the game is dead.

Postby Callonia » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:23 pm

What? I'm just waiting for the uh new spirit thingie for this before I continue. I just log on to rewatch my replays.

That and the current ryu/balmoa in the current op form has pretty much managed to singlehandlely kill my desire to play alteil somehow. I dun wanna spam op cards again like I was forced to when DEFS and big red was running amok at same time and pegasus kingdom.

Yes, I reached 1888 rp during that phase but it was helluva boring.
Callonia

Postby kawaiido » Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:24 am

If Alteil is to resurrect and grow these things must happen:
- We must swap over to Alteil 2
- Balancing must be improved
- PRICES NEED TO BE LOWERED

If the new management cannot deliver on these I cannot see this game even so much as bringing back the old guard. I would want to see it succeed but it has to shed the weight of this version.
Just some blog of mine on games...
Ithaldir talking about pancakes wrote:I guess hatin' on breakfast is what the cool kids are doing now.
kawaiido

Postby Callonia » Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:16 am

kawaiido wrote:If Alteil is to resurrect and grow these things must happen:

If the new management cannot deliver on these I cannot see this game even so much as bringing back the old guard. I would want to see it succeed but it has to shed the weight of this version.

Um, Alteil 2 is almost here. Alteil 1 is almost over I think there is like 1 or 2 set left.
Callonia

Postby shynnb » Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:24 am

for me i think whats important is advertisement. advertise like how evony did (no i don't mean the girl in bikini, alteil art is awesome enough), which is on popular and relevant websites, reaching out to global gamers. And the game should be newbie-friendly and newbie-motivating (not just the freebies, but more rewards for grinding) my suggestion is to implement another newbie arena, max level 50 or 80, and in this arena there are more rewards for playing.

Also, make a VIDEO TUTORIAL that makes the game seems totally fun and explain the game in an interesting manner. put this video tutorial on the official webpage. oh and .. change the layout of the official website, more colorful more fantasy theme to it. i know easier said than done, just suggesting :)

other suggestion:
add a badges page in every player's profile. say you get a badge for being the top 5 player consecutively for 30 days (bronze), 60 days (silver) and 90 days (gold). then for spending a certain amount, you get the spender's badge. or maybe for reaching level 100/200/300 get badge as well. number of days joined also get loyalty badge.
shynnb

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:37 am

Here are the facts: This is not the suggestion thread.
This is where it gets crazy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGEHbWr4q3Q
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby asxlen64 » Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:06 am

Callonia wrote:
kawaiido wrote:If Alteil is to resurrect and grow these things must happen:

Um, Alteil 2 is almost here. Alteil 1 is almost over I think there is like 1 or 2 set left.

set14 is the official last alteil 1 set, but jp renews it with ex set releases. #2 balance doesnt exist in alteil, never has, never will and 3rd NEVER EVER GOING TO LOWER PRICES EVER.
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Postby gaogaigirl » Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:39 am

Thanks for the total vote of confidence! It's awesome that you have the ability to read the minds of myself, Logress and our partners! Clearly our plans for the future are to take all the entire Alteil community and rake them over the coals while laughing manically. Or perhaps its better not to jump to fantastical non-reality base conclusions.

Just a suggestion... I could be wrong. :D
gaogaigirl

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:00 am

You've ignored those sort of complaints/claims in the past. Why not continue ignoring them.

All these negative thoughts are based on how alteil was so far. If you gain trust in the future, none of these will matter and people will shut up.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby asxlen64 » Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:54 am

gaogaigirl wrote:Thanks for the total vote of confidence! It's awesome that you have the ability to read the minds of myself, Logress and our partners! Clearly our plans for the future are to take all the entire Alteil community and rake them over the coals while laughing manically. Or perhaps its better not to jump to fantastical non-reality base conclusions.

Just a suggestion... I could be wrong. :D

well everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but the evidence speaks for itself, i mean literally when i tried to log in today, i got a huge warning from chrome(only browser that i can get alteilusa to work) saying NOT TO ENTER, and speaking of killing everything in a bonfire, alteil jp already did that to me. so why not usa as well
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Postby skillll7 » Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:34 pm

What asx said. Browser told me it's dangerous, so no entering for me~
Cute dog too cute...
skillll7

PreviousNext

Return to Alteil General Discussion