Alteil necessities in my opinion.

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Alteil necessities in my opinion.

Postby VertuHonagan » Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:26 pm

So here is my comment on what alteil needs to be amazing and get more players again:

Lavato Heroes. Jp all ready has it and multiple of us players that also play jp have offered to help with errata/creation of this amazig game. It really helps to take a break from all the OP normal alteil stuff.

Napolean. Its just a fun Euchre like game. Not much gained from it, but also gives players a break from the normal game while still playing alteil.

More balance and less impossibility on getting rare cards. I understand they are rare and should be harder to get, but with the way it currently is they are nearly impossible to get without gold packs. As for balance migh I suggest this? :

http://forums.warofninja.com/121/open-b ... discussion

This way everyone in the community can openly express thier opinions and debate how cards should be balanced out to make the game more fun and fair. Honestly War of Ninja is the most balanced game I've ever played. Players help put input on how to fix broken characters and how to fix underbalanced characters. Now obviously in a game like this where cards are harder to get as rarit goes up, the higher rarity cards should be stronger cards, but no card of one rarity should be able to just destroy everything in its rarity level and almost all in all other rarities. This should be a place for mature debates. No trolling, no getting upset, just listening to each other and trying to come up with the greatest balance to the cards. Of course the admins don't have to use our ideas, but our ideas will give them insight to what needs to be done.

More events. This is a must! Events are fun and reward players for playing the game. Regardless of win/loss. Events such as:

Multiple Tournaments or tournaments that last a day or two so everyone is capable of participatng.
Collections(That don't exceed an absurd amounts. Keep in mind not everyone is capable of being online everyday.)
x amount of wins(That don't exceed an absurd amounts. Keep in mind not everyone is capable of being online everyday.)
Daily and weekly player prizes(So say someone plays a game monday they get 1 gran and 10 experence. Regardless of win or loss. If they play 1 game a day that whole week they get 10 gran and 20 experience. Regardless of win or loss. As long as each game exceeds 10 turns.) This will keep players playing at least once a day and it gives a decent prize for playing. Rather than just giving out FM which is nearly useless with the extreme cost of point cards.
Achievements/challenges(Example would be: Win 25 games with only set 1 cards. Prize 10 gran and 50 experience points. Win 25 games with only magic card dolls and grimoires in file. Prize 10 gran and 50 experience points.) Achievements/challenges are wonderful in any game and makes people challenge themselves to test out new file types and play styles. While giving more variety to the game. I also suggest making a weekly/monthly achievement status for achieveing certain rp in the ranked arena and then reseting the rp. Examples:

1600 rp for this month 1 gran and 10 experience
1700 rp for this month 5 gran and 20 experience
1800 rp for this month 10 gran and 30 experience
1900 rp for this moth 15 gran and 40 experience
2000 rp for this monh 20 gran and 50 experience
2100 rp for this month 25 gran and 60 experience
2200 rp for this month 30 gran and 70 experience
2300 rp for this month 35 gran and 80 experience

Then give out prizes for top 10 rp:

1 gets 1 random 5* and 20 gran
2 gets 1 random 4* and 20 gran
3 gets 1 random 3* and 20 gran
4 gets 1 random 2* and 20 gran
5 gets 1 random 1* and 20 gran
6-10 gets 20 gran

Non-competitive arena(I know this has conflicting views and was hardly used before I joined this game, but not everyone is into competetive play 24/7. A lot of us just want to enjoy a nice, cool, and relaxing game from time to time. While still giving out the rewards of winning and lossing that you would get from a normal game in the ranked arena.)
Drawing competitions
File creation competitions(Much like Arakis quests)

And I think I'm all out of ideas here. If anyone else would like to add on or comment to this feel free. :D

Edit:

Single player awards. Award player for beating the NPC's for the first time. Progressivey giving a better reward as the NPC becomes more challenging like:

Level 1 NPC 1 gran 10 experience
Level 2 NPC 2 gran 20 experience
Level 5 NPC 5 gran 30 experience
Level 10 NPC 10 gran 40 experience and so on.
Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
VertuHonagan

Re: Alteil necessities in my opinion.

Postby neviscus » Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:39 pm

I agree on a lot of your points. I think a place just for balance discussion would be benificial, as long as it is moderated, discussions on this forum pertaining to balance can get rather heated. But I think having a place for community discussion that can easily be found and looked upon is very sensible. In my opinion, Warofninja had it's issues with balance (GoTW with Karasu, or Isshou comes to mind) but having one thread that was kept organized does help the higher ups to make more informed decisions. I also agree with more events. If I were to pick two things. Balance and community involvement (through things like events) should be top priorities
neviscus

Postby VertuHonagan » Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:24 pm

neviscus wrote:I agree on a lot of your points. I think a place just for balance discussion would be benificial, as long as it is moderated, discussions on this forum pertaining to balance can get rather heated. But I think having a place for community discussion that can easily be found and looked upon is very sensible. In my opinion, Warofninja had it's issues with balance (GoTW with Karasu, or Isshou comes to mind) but having one thread that was kept organized does help the higher ups to make more informed decisions. I also agree with more events. If I were to pick two things. Balance and community involvement (through things like events) should be top priorities

Haha. Those comboes are annoying but they aren't over-balanced or they would be spammed. Theres enough in game counters to that such as high affliction users that they aren't crazy damaging.

I agree those should be top priorities. I also thank you for your reply. Is there anything else you think should be added to my list?
VertuHonagan

Postby neviscus » Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:14 pm

key word had. I agree they are no longer a problem, but that is beside the point.

-On topic-
What I have said for as long as I can remember is open and regular communication with the community is what this game needs. I full-heartedly believe everything else would settle itself out if we had better communication between GM and player. I for one, believe that will happen with the second release. That is why I am so for having a balance thread in the forum. Other than that, many people had given some good ideas in the past, so I don't think I really need to repeat any of those. The main thing for me is open communication would help both sides I believe, I think it would also kill some of the negativity of the playerbase as well.
neviscus

Postby Icyglare » Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:06 am

For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby VertuHonagan » Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:50 am

Icyglare wrote:I'm guessing this topic was too crowded for you? http://78.46.189.146/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=13232&sid=ad789ec3116fdeec474e22b751c2f543

Oh. I didn't know that thread existed. Safirias thread is so filled with whining crap about cards needing changed and then getting trolly that I just stopped going in there completely.

I agree Neviscus. I also think giving out some more free stuff such as gran on a daily basis aside from just the mirrage master will help players out.
VertuHonagan

Postby skillll7 » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:34 pm

neviscus wrote:I agree on a lot of your points. I think a place just for balance discussion would be benificial, as long as it is moderated, discussions on this forum pertaining to balance can get rather heated.

Alteil ignites the flames of passion!

neviscus wrote:But I think having a place for community discussion that can easily be found and looked upon is very sensible. In my opinion, Warofninja had it's issues with balance (GoTW with Karasu, or Isshou comes to mind) but having one thread that was kept organized does help the higher ups to make more informed decisions.

I didn't know you played Warofninja :O
Cute dog too cute...
skillll7

Postby Icyman2 » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:43 pm

I played it too! Got referred from naruto/soul arena. Both of those has gone to the gutters. I remember getting 50+ streaks using cool combos. Unfortunately the old characters I used have all been reworked... to spike and stun crap.
Icyman2

Postby skillll7 » Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:00 am

I got referred from narutoarena. I haven't played it in years. I haven't played WoN in a while as well.
Cute dog too cute...
skillll7

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:25 am

I hate the "win this many battles in a row" part of the game. >_>
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Next

Return to Alteil General Discussion