Data

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Data

Postby Spears » Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:52 pm

So now that its all over bar the screaming could we get some of the data from lupos's watchdog/big brother project.
Getting figures on the most played cards of all time or the highest win rate with a kesaran open, what file beat blacksun the most :P how many accounts has dg opened or any other random info to look back on would be cool.
Also
Thanks for all the fish.
Spears

Re: Data

Postby Icyman2 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:20 pm

I must have gotten 20 wins on bs mid gowen meta a long time ago using gon's killers + ex cak lich modded in. Didn't even have bitter destiny. It's a really strong file that can pretty much win against anything, but gets hard countered by **** like return rasam (ie serpent which was running rampant at the time).
KP open is really strong actually. If you hit shade, you can use wisp on kp. I really hate it.

I would like to know what the hell this game is going to. Obviously, I want it to survive the most, ahead of balance and stuff.
Icyman2

Postby Peralisc9001 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:30 pm

I want to see card usage most of all, but i also want that information detailed:
- amount of victories when the card was in the deck
- amount of defeats
- amount of draws
- overall usage
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby gadu » Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:42 pm

I predict Ex. Merc. Girl and Return are the most used cards since their release.

Icyman2 wrote:KP open is really strong actually. If you hit shade, you can use wisp on kp. I really hate it.

I'm confused about how this relates to your lawtia file stomping BS? Is the opening move KP -> Wisp -> L4?
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby Romdeau » Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:55 pm

So why justify data release under the pretense that it's "all over" when it's clearly not? Just ask for data if you want data, but use a truthful pretense if you're going to use one. And nice to see you again spears.
Romdeau

Postby skillll7 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:28 pm

Icyman2 wrote:KP open is really strong actually. If you hit shade, you can use wisp on kp. I really hate it.

The only annoying thing about this is when KP goes first in the AGI roll against Shade Pact.
Cute dog too cute...
skillll7

Postby GonFreeces31 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:38 pm

KP open is actually pretty good. It's just one of those turn 1 moves you shouldn't do in 100% of your matches...
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby BlackSunRx » Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:30 pm

I lose mostly to lawtia, other spheres we're pretty easy to beat.

Undeads is gowen's weakness that time.

Since you came into my life. Everything has changed.

You gotta have GUTS.

-Free Player Forever-
BlackSunRx

Return to Alteil General Discussion