Time for a long break!??

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Time for a long break!??

Postby Peralisc9001 » Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:36 pm

Currently we'll be waiting about 6 months for the new improved alteil. GGG and i think also mysteryman said this. I doubt it will be any sooner than that.
Until then the old alteil will be brought up eventually i guess, maybe in a week? :shock: :shock: :shock: Maybe never and then we just cross over to the new alteil.
Fact is, it's better to have a break and wait out for the improved alteil. Let's be honest we don't want some below bottom low garbage (which is the old alteil), we want the new alteil with all it's sparks and shines.

Well then it's time for a break and better not bother with the game. Also i know they never promised we will keep set 11 after servers come back up, but it's still a major disapointment. :(

3 years of wait (during which nobody was really sure who to hate for the state of the game) and now 6 more months, really wonder what the outcome will look like, will they finally stand up to alteil jp, which is still a decent game? At this point i don't have any hopes left, but everyone should have their own opinion, even if mine's simply better.

We don't know who will return or if we just forget about this due to better and newer games. Because of that it's best to wish you farewell: Astalavista ninos!
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Re: Time for a long break!??

Postby kirk22 » Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:40 pm

Thats all nice. Bye.
ImageImage
kirk22

Return to Alteil General Discussion