Chat...

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: Chat...

Postby Callonia » Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:33 pm

Still can't stop you from going on a training journey asxlen.
User avatar
Callonia
 
Posts: 4813
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:49 am

Re: Chat...

Postby rsvlito » Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:46 pm

I break **** with my hands all the time...

I've gone through 5-6 Xbox 360 controllers since 2007 and I get a new keyboard at least once a year. I've broken every game case I've opened for the Xbox 360.

I guess I have heavy hands. One time I pat my mom on the back and left a huge **** bruise. I no longer pat her on the back for fear that I will kill her.
I shouldn't have bit my fingernails, now it hurts to pick my nose :(

"Less QQ more pewpew"
"They See Me Rollin They Hatin"
"Haters Gonna Hate!"

Gowen = Fire
Fire = Intensity
Intensity = Power
Power = Win
User avatar
rsvlito
 
Posts: 717
Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 11:39 am

Re: Chat...

Postby asxlen64 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:49 am

rsvlito wrote:I break **** with my hands all the time...

I've gone through 5-6 Xbox 360 controllers since 2007 and I get a new keyboard at least once a year. I've broken every game case I've opened for the Xbox 360.

I guess I have heavy hands. One time I pat my mom on the back and left a huge **** bruise. I no longer pat her on the back for fear that I will kill her.


see im not the only one who has a tough time keeping things 'err' unbroken.

Callonia wrote:Still can't stop you from going on a training journey asxlen.


delicacy is not in my nature, im the type of person who prefers demolition vs construction. you try telling the incredible hulk he should take lessons in elegance.
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Image
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
Status:DEAD
User avatar
asxlen64
 
Posts: 789
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:29 pm

Re: Chat...

Postby Callonia » Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:19 pm

asxlen64 wrote:
Callonia wrote:Still can't stop you from going on a training journey asxlen.


delicacy is not in my nature, im the type of person who prefers demolition vs construction. you try telling the incredible hulk he should take lessons in elegance.


*Watches the incredible hulk take lessons in elegance and succeed.*

Just because it's in your nature doesn't mean you don't have to try at all.
User avatar
Callonia
 
Posts: 4813
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:49 am

Re: Chat...

Postby asxlen64 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:56 pm

Callonia wrote:*Watches the incredible hulk take lessons in elegance and succeed.*

Just because it's in your nature doesn't mean you don't have to try at all.


Really, did you have to reply to the hulk comment, and an awful reply at that, last time they tried to make a sensitive hulk, people didnt like it one bit. you should never mess with nature, nothing good ever comes from it. there is even a saying "DON'T F*CK WITH MOTHER NATURE". im hurt that you didnt think i have tried to be poised and elegant. I failed, miserably.
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Image
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
Status:DEAD
User avatar
asxlen64
 
Posts: 789
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:29 pm

Re: Chat...

Postby fargone » Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:01 pm

asxlen64 wrote:
Callonia wrote:*Watches the incredible hulk take lessons in elegance and succeed.*

Just because it's in your nature doesn't mean you don't have to try at all.


Really, did you have to reply to the hulk comment, and an awful reply at that, last time they tried to make a sensitive hulk, people didnt like it one bit. you should never mess with nature, nothing good ever comes from it. there is even a saying "DON'T F*CK WITH MOTHER NATURE". im hurt that you didnt think i have tried to be poised and elegant. I failed, miserably.


I think you guys are messing with the hulk too much - sacred ground fella's, sacred ground...
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.


What, I make legit points too...
User avatar
fargone
 
Posts: 2612
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:39 pm

Re: Chat...

Postby Callonia » Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:17 pm

fargone wrote:
asxlen64 wrote:
Callonia wrote:*Watches the incredible hulk take lessons in elegance and succeed.*

Just because it's in your nature doesn't mean you don't have to try at all.


Really, did you have to reply to the hulk comment, and an awful reply at that, last time they tried to make a sensitive hulk, people didnt like it one bit. you should never mess with nature, nothing good ever comes from it. there is even a saying "DON'T F*CK WITH MOTHER NATURE". im hurt that you didnt think i have tried to be poised and elegant. I failed, miserably.


I think you guys are messing with the hulk too much - sacred ground fella's, sacred ground...


We screwed mother nature, we got stuff like wheat, corn, etc. Along with occasional disaster for when she throws a tantrum to off a bunch of us.
User avatar
Callonia
 
Posts: 4813
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:49 am

Re: Chat...

Postby GOSCAR » Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:18 pm

People should get skype. I want to talk to you guys again.
One does not play alteil the way they want. -Gon

False Slash- Rom
User avatar
GOSCAR
 
Posts: 2041
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: NJ

Re: Chat...

Postby GonFreeces31 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:44 pm

One does not merely skype the way one wants.
The True Hero / Callonia
User avatar
GonFreeces31
 
Posts: 9323
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:20 am
Location: Philadelphia

Re: Chat...

Postby GOSCAR » Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:51 pm

GonFreeces31 wrote:One does not merely skype the way one wants.

Yup, you don't. You have to behave with Shiro and we all know you degenerated far below her standards.
One does not play alteil the way they want. -Gon

False Slash- Rom
User avatar
GOSCAR
 
Posts: 2041
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: NJ

PreviousNext

Return to Alteil General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron