Can Haz Game Now PLZ?

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: Can Haz Game Now PLZ?

Postby skillll7 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:16 am

The baby's timing seems to have been impeccable :lol:
Cute dog too cute...
skillll7

Postby Callonia » Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:02 am

Cheer up.
Callonia

Postby Icyglare » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:06 pm

asxlen64 wrote:I TOLD THIS IN A FEW POST SO FAR, ALTEIL.JP is still open, if you want your alteil fill go play there, but i should mention, all the super rewards are now not available so.
a simple be patient would suffice, seriously hasnt even been a month since usa has closed, and people are getting very antsy.

Yea I read the post but you honestly think in anyway that I didn't know that alteil.jp is open? Try not to blow up this topic unless you thought that Can Haz Game Now PLZ is some type of aggression.

-

Thanks for the reply Logress, it looks like I'll probably finish this trip and go back to busy Colorado life before the game starts again but it's all good, I'll look forward to seeing the new Alteil.
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby Icyman2 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:29 pm

Can we get an eta? I start school late september.
Icyman2

Postby asxlen64 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:02 am

Icyglare wrote:
asxlen64 wrote:I TOLD THIS IN A FEW POST SO FAR, ALTEIL.JP is still open, if you want your alteil fill go play there, but i should mention, all the super rewards are now not available so.
a simple be patient would suffice, seriously hasnt even been a month since usa has closed, and people are getting very antsy.

Yea I read the post but you honestly think in anyway that I didn't know that alteil.jp is open? Try not to blow up this topic unless you thought that Can Haz Game Now PLZ is some type of aggression.

-

Thanks for the reply Logress, it looks like I'll probably finish this trip and go back to busy Colorado life before the game starts again but it's all good, I'll look forward to seeing the new Alteil.

Sure pick on me, all i did was tell the truth in the matter of playing alteil and alteil only, you know how long alteil.jp was down for during the big swap over, 8 HOURS, its been 1 month since usa been shut down, and i have the attention span of a kid with ADD, AHDD, and just ate 10pounds of sugar.
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Postby Peralisc9001 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:55 pm

Logress wrote:I still exist... You know, a bigger problem with having a newborn than a lack of time (well, I sleep about half as much now, so technically I have more time) is the difficulty having keeping track of what day or week it is. Rom reminded me today how long it's been since I was posted and I was actually surprised, seemed like just a few days ago.

Anyway, progress! We have agreed on the basics and made a written contract. Unfortunately, it's in Japanese, so I have to get it translated before I can decide if there needs to be any final negotiations. Now, I'm pitching my business plan for the next year, which is SUPER fun. We'll pretty much have to agree on a business plan before serious progressive action can move forward. I've spent most of the week up to my ears in excel spreadsheets...

Are you guys able to do anything aside from fixing your documents so they conform with the law or whatever?

Are you able to do any updates or work on the game right now (in case you actually wish to) or do you have to wait for the papers to get done first?

I know it is very likely that you don't do anything other than waiting for the papers to be fixed. Or if you do something, it's actually search for a side job, until stuff works again. T_T
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Previous

Return to Alteil General Discussion