Skepticism

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: Skepticism

Postby Godric » Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:57 am

Take your time Logress, I'm sure we'd all prefer a later polished release than a rushed early one ;)
[shameless link] I can still claim I'm a free player cause I haven't spent any of my money on the game, but instead I used Prizerebel to get my EX packs. Gran Train = viewtopic.php?f=13&t=11761
Image[/shameless link]
Godric

Postby asxlen64 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:06 am

Godric wrote:Take your time Logress, I'm sure we'd all prefer a later polished release than a rushed early one ;)

yeah im sure players rather have a poorly working game, than what we currently have now. but his post is very hopeful, course like ive said many times, its going to be a long wait. though i am curious now, who will announce usa reopening first, the alteil.japan site, or the usa site.
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Postby Peralisc9001 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:59 am

Take your time?

Did i misunderstand or did Logress say HE HAS TO have to game fixed, otherwise he WILL NOT be allowed to make it available again? :?
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby Logress » Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:39 pm

All in all, the loss of the server cost us 2 to 2 and a half days. Setting everything up exactly the way it was before was actually way harder than getting the new machine up and running and up to date. Unfortunately, since almost every aspect of the game is constantly checking the database, working on ANYTHING was basically impossible during that time.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Previous

Return to Alteil General Discussion