Gullibleness!

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: Gullibleness!

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:37 pm

The other thing you could do, is keep the system as is - if it's profitable, but create a greater competitive scene. There really was little to no effort done in this game to foster a healthy competitive scene, and competition seems like it would naturally promote sales for you guys.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:58 pm

Logress wrote:My point wasn't that it was gone (or back)

I understood that from the start. You got a somewhat reliable plan.

But thought it might be a business secret and you won't be able to answer some of the questions if i want to know the details.

Now a question comes to mind that i think you could answer! What will you do about the story? Will you write one yourself? You got experience to do one that is less worded like an essay.
Do you personally think it could keep more people interested in the game or at least awake their curiosity and make them check out the game?

In worst case scenario you just take a handful of users (along with their nicks) to create your characters and then you get your yugi (blacksunrx - the self confidence is strikingly similar), create then the alteil version of kaiba (aznapple), add in a joey (demongod), a mokuba (worthing), some pegaus guy hosting tourneys (logress), some marik guy (gon) AND THUS YOU GOT YOURSELF THE PERFECT ALTEIL STORY!
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby worthing » Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:42 pm

Is it time for my cameo yet?
worthing

Postby skillll7 » Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:47 pm

Peralisc9001 wrote:In worst case scenario you just take a handful of users (along with their nicks) to create your characters and then you get your yugi (blacksunrx - the self confidence is strikingly similar), create then the alteil version of kaiba (aznapple), add in a joey (demongod), a mokuba (worthing), some pegaus guy hosting tourneys (logress), some marik guy (gon) AND THUS YOU GOT YOURSELF THE PERFECT ALTEIL STORY!

Can I be Tristan? :oops:
Cute dog too cute...
skillll7

Postby gadu » Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:56 pm

Peralisc9001 wrote:In worst case scenario you just take a handful of users (along with their nicks) to create your characters and then you get your yugi (blacksunrx - the self confidence is strikingly similar), create then the alteil version of kaiba (aznapple), add in a joey (demongod), a mokuba (worthing), some pegaus guy hosting tourneys (logress), some marik guy (gon) AND THUS YOU GOT YOURSELF THE PERFECT ALTEIL STORY!

That's a nice cast. ;) Skilll7 should star as Kuriboh.
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby asxlen64 » Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:46 pm

Logress wrote:I know about Alteil Taiwan coming back... knew about it for several months, actually.

YOU KNEW THAT LONG, AND DIDNT TELL US. I was completely shocked when i saw that they was reviving it, that i immediately posted it on the forums to let everyone know. sure i didnt sound like big news to some, but YES, YES IT IS, its very important to the alteil community.

gadu wrote:

That's a nice cast. ;) Skilll7 should star as Kuriboh.

I want to be the BLACK MAGICIAN.
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Postby Peralisc9001 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:30 am

I think you should apply to logress, unless he allows me to write part of the storyline. :lol:
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
Peralisc9001

Postby Callonia » Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:25 pm

Taiwan = China, Callonia is super sure that alteil taiwan will shut down anyways after another year after chinese runners rip people off more of their money.
Callonia

Postby asxlen64 » Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:46 am

Callonia wrote:Taiwan = China, Callonia is super sure that alteil taiwan will shut down anyways after another year after chinese runners rip people off more of their money.

I actually believe you, but according to the details, the company is located in taiwan not china, though it could be run by them, im hoping it last a long time, that way(cause last time alteil.taiwan was carbon copy of usa) we can play world championship with their champ, instead of the disaster that was usa vs japan.
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Postby Peralisc9001 » Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:47 am

They are basically Chinese too, but for some reason they count as different countries. Same as Germany and Liechtenstein for example.

But not all things made in China are bad.
~ Retired ~
Peralisc9001

PreviousNext

Return to Alteil General Discussion