Gullibleness!

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: Gullibleness!

Postby Callonia » Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:18 pm

I don' really care anymore after last two experiences, all china is bad unless they go out of the way to prove me wrong. I ain't giving them any another chances. They can take a long walk off a skyscraper if their shoddy built skyscrapers don't fall on them first.
Callonia

Postby asxlen64 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:38 am

Callonia wrote:I don' really care anymore after last two experiences, all china is bad unless they go out of the way to prove me wrong. I ain't giving them any another chances. They can take a long walk off a skyscraper if their shoddy built skyscrapers don't fall on them first.

Yes i know "made in china" stuff sucks, why i dont buy it, EVER, but i will not say all china stuff is bad(i especially enjoy chinese food) and the fact i am friends with a few people who are chinese including lecaf.
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Postby methebest » Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:14 am

i buy made in china as like its not exactly easy to get stuff made in other places
i apologise for any incomprehensible posts as i tend to make them
methebest

Postby fargone » Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:28 pm

Anyone who says they never buy anything made in China ever is a liar. Simple.

The amount of manufactured goods coming out of China is insane and it is actually quite hard to avoid. The quality of manufacture is not the fault of the Chinese, it is your fault for buying low quality crap. China is used for cheap labour - the materials are supplied by the parent company and the company itself determines the quality of product, not the country. Many good quality products are manufactured in China.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby rsvlito » Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:31 pm

Foxconn iPhone China. Three unrelated words my friends...
I shouldn't have bit my fingernails, now it hurts to pick my nose :(

"Less QQ more pewpew"
"They See Me Rollin They Hatin"
"Haters Gonna Hate!"

Gowen = Fire
Fire = Intensity
Intensity = Power
Power = Win
rsvlito

Postby Icyglare » Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:58 pm

Almost completely chinese but Vizio is an American based company with CEO William Wang that manufactures TV's out of China and Mexico. So far, they've been really cheap and really good (my two favorite attributes in women)
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby asxlen64 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:53 am

fargone wrote:Anyone who says they never buy anything made in China ever is a liar. Simple.

and when you shop for things fargone, dont you notice the "MADE IN 'countries name" tag or print on the box.
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Postby methebest » Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:47 am

asxlen64 wrote:
fargone wrote:Anyone who says they never buy anything made in China ever is a liar. Simple.

and when you shop for things fargone, dont you notice the "MADE IN 'countries name" tag or print on the box.

he probaly does but most stuff is made in china so its not worth the effort worrying over where stuff is made
i apologise for any incomprehensible posts as i tend to make them
methebest

Postby fargone » Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:29 pm

asxlen64 wrote:

I definitely do, and that is how I can justify my statement.

ASX, you romanticise everything to such a degree that it makes it hard to believe your points. Reality is just that, its real. I am willing to bet my **** that I could enter your home and find many items made in china.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby Peralisc9001 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:22 pm

Ever been to a chinese restaurant? Their chicken tops KFC. And i think most waitresses there are made in China.

Also better do some research and see how many computer components are made in China. And if it's not made in China it's usually made in Thailand or some other country with poorly paid laborers.
If it's not made in China, it can also sky rocket the price of your pc and besides you won't get much better quality, in some cases you get worse stuff than what Chinese produce.

Extend your research to check out how many things are made in china. It's crazy, really.
Of course there are also those Sunday Chinese marketeers who try to sell you their crap shoes / clothing which is probably made from raw materials, when it's being shipped over to your country. :lol: :lol: :lol:
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Previous

Return to Alteil General Discussion