Alteil relaunch this week?

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: Alteil relaunch this week?

Postby Icyglare » Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:55 pm

AngelicDeath wrote:Icy,

You can't bring up a subject then suddenly say, "nobody else talk about it"

I just don't like it when people make stuff up, you made something up, I disproved it. Unless you can provide something otherwise, you have nothing left.

Remember, I never brought up the second hand thing, YOU did whether you edit your posts or not.
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby AngelicDeath » Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:41 am

Icy,

I stick by my words. I edit posts to fix spelling errors and grammatical stuff. Perhaps I'll remove a comment the next day if i think i was too harsh on someone. Exactly what did I remove with the edit feature? Who is the one making things up now?
Nought's had, all's spent, Where our desire is got without content;'Tis safer to be that which we destroy Than by destruction dwell in doubtful joy.

Ne Obliviscaris
AngelicDeath

Postby Callonia » Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:41 am

I even know japan have their own ebay japan and i've been using it like since 2009. I guess i win.
Callonia

Postby Peralisc9001 » Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:02 am

AngelicDeath wrote:Guess I shouldn't be surprised. It took less than 24 hours for this thread to go off the rails. Now we are talking about second hand markets and ex lottos and god knows what else.

Icy,

At least for the most part you are on course. I will say this in rebuttal to your last comment. The Japanese may have a large second hand market- i suspect in video games. Overall, i seriously doubt is is as large in sales per capita as the one in the US. Japanese do not "like" second hand products as a culture generally speaking. This is a broad comment obviously andopento interpreatation- whatbit has to do with alteil is beyond me. That said, i might well get that idea because oh gee my wife is Japanese fromTokyo. All her friends are japanese. My kids go to Japanese school with other Japanese children and thus I spend a lot of time around Japanese citizens that reside in the US. I practice kendo for 4 hours a week with ahh wait for it more Japanese people. I have visited Japan 7 times and my wife goes back every year to visit family. Now where would I dream up the idea that they don't like second hand shopping?....... Couldn't actually be from having conversations with these individuals could it?... WTF.

I am the first to admit when i am In error on something when it is pointed out to me but you guys in your twenties need to grow up. You think you know everything on all subjects. Let me just fill you in - it doesn't work that way.

I am wondering how much info will be released with the announcement when and if it comes. If it is just your basic ok we are reopening our doors same old same old then i'll stand on the sidelines some more.

AD

You and your wife might be never visiting the poorer areas. It's not like there are dogs with donuts in their tails you know.

AngelicDeath wrote:Icy,

How do you purport to know what i am thinking? Save your wise **** commentary and pics. Post Alteil related info or stay out of the thread. Trust me when i say that you are taking this down a road you don't want to go. I can guarantee a forum ban for one of us if you want to go that route.

Ebay japan shut down 6 years back but they must have re opened at some point thereafter. Not sure when. Just so we are clear on the facts.

IKR, he is very fascist in his comments. Everyone has to think and say whatever he feels like.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby gadu » Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:26 pm

AD, I didn't know you were part of the "baldies" demographic. :shock:

Pheral, come on...
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby Icyglare » Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:53 pm

AngelicDeath wrote:Icy,...

No need to blow it out of proportion, I said it as an afterthought because of
AngelicDeath wrote: I can guarantee a forum ban for one of us if you want to go that route.

But I know you really can't guarantee a forum ban (to me anyways) so I thought there's a chance you might try editing a post to pad your case, so as a precaution I wrote
Icyglare wrote:Remember, I never brought up the second hand thing, YOU did whether you edit your posts or not.

as a precaution to you.

-

But I'm kinda disappointed, I actually expected you to write back with a good counter argument like the previous posts but instead you just blew up.
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby gadu » Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:59 pm

Icyglare wrote:But I'm kinda disappointed, I actually expected you to write back with a good counter argument.

I was expecting that too. :(
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby Callonia » Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:59 pm

I don't get what's going on but i believe this image is now appropriate.

Callonia

Postby Peralisc9001 » Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:53 pm

~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby GonFreeces31 » Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:48 pm

I honestly don't think icy is doing anything wrong here.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

PreviousNext

Return to Alteil General Discussion