Alteil relaunch this week?

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: Alteil relaunch this week?

Postby gadu » Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:11 pm

GonFreeces31 wrote:I honestly don't think icy is doing anything wrong here.

Icy is setting a good example and pheral is doing what he does best.
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby AngelicDeath » Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:15 pm

I was set to let this thread pass into oblivion- it is so far off the rails thanks to the likes of Icy, cal ( no surprise here -buffrefess) and now Gon.

Logress feels free to post in a flame thread of Gon's regarding skepticism. Funny that Gon is now Logress's leading detractor where once it was Fargone. I stand by Fars posts though even critical in nature. Gon's are downright inflammatory.

Meanwhile, icy picks 1 small piece of my main paragraph, which honestly should have been left out, then perhaps we would be on track but knowing Alteil forum abusers i doubt it- redirects the thread into some second hand shop thing.

From here put it will be PM to Logress for me regarding Alteil stuff. Believe me or not, i made the initial post in the hopes we as a group of surviving original members of alteil could get some kind of info together. I'll look out for myself from here out.

I credit the Circle for sticking together but one should always have their own opinion above that of the group- especially those that tout themselves as scienticists. Always easy to say after the fact that the orders came from higher up but in an extreme case i give you the Nuremburg trials to evaluate.
Nought's had, all's spent, Where our desire is got without content;'Tis safer to be that which we destroy Than by destruction dwell in doubtful joy.

Ne Obliviscaris
AngelicDeath

Postby gadu » Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:26 am

AngelicDeath wrote:I
Meanwhile, icy picks 1 small piece of my main paragraph, which honestly should have been left out, then perhaps we would be on track but knowing Alteil forum abusers i doubt it- redirects the thread into some second hand shop thing.

I credit the Circle for sticking together but one should always have their own opinion above that of the group- especially those that tout themselves as scienticists. Always easy to say after the fact that the orders came from higher up but in an extreme case i give you the Nuremburg trials to evaluate.

I'm tired of people blaming the Circle for the problems that those very same people cause in the forums. AD, look at the first page again. How can you say that Circle members instigated the derailment?

The problem started with people who self-identify as quiters, but still feel compelled to urinate all over the forums. Ax didn't even read your opening post and Pheral needs no introduction.

Icy's logic was dead on and reasonable, not to mention consistent within framework of the conversation. I'm not sure why you thought it was necessary to compare us to war criminals.
gadu

Postby methebest » Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:50 am

i think we should rename the circle to "The circle of butthurt."
i apologise for any incomprehensible posts as i tend to make them
methebest

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:58 am

AD you're really just over-reacting. Icy was just disagreeing with you I don't see where you got this perception you were being trolled. I'm not trying to be rude but conflict in ideas happens a lot there's no reason to get worked up about it or make it a personal matter.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Callonia » Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:26 am

I'm a war criminal? Okay, brb moving to japan, I heard they treat war criminals as heroes there.

Nonetheless, my point still stands, even when they save alteil, it'll still fall flat on its face for what, umpteenth time if gowen continues to run all over refess like it was in the past. *coughopmagesoldiersofthelastsetcough*

I stated as the same as before. I have my eyes on what is going to be done about it. If you don't like it, too bad. And pointing out that if even if they relaunch alteil, and mage soldiers is the same as the last set, i ain't spending a penny further. I change to being a free player and not contributing a penny.

I don't know about you but I find a couple mage soldiers being able to overroll everything in refess with no questions asked while having better tanking abilities with over the board stats across the board a wee bit unreasonable.

For you see, a tank is a tank if it can tank a hit that contributes to the group's efforts to success not cannon fodder to be dropped on field and spend 3 sp on res and let it fade to cemetery or whatever.

Or, a tank that's a motorized vehicle with lots of armor which can squish people easily.

Or perhaps a mere vessel to hold liquid in.

Cannon fodder isn't part of tank description unless we live in a bizarro world or something.
Callonia

Postby gadu » Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:27 am

methebest wrote:i think we should rename the circle to "The circle of butthurt."

You see AD, save your wrath for the people that truly deserve it. Meth, can't you even make a one liner that is exciting or funny for people to read. Take a lesson from Fargone, he puts his heart and humor into flaming us and it's always a pleasure. It's embarassing that AD is comparing us with the bottom rung of the community (and war criminals).
gadu

Postby methebest » Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:08 am

gadu wrote:
methebest wrote:i think we should rename the circle to "The circle of butthurt."

You see AD, save your wrath for the people that truly deserve it. Meth, can't you even make a one liner that is exciting or funny for people to read. Take a lesson from Fargone, he puts his heart and humor into flaming us and it's always a pleasure. It's embarassing that AD is comparing us with the bottom rung of the community (and war criminals).

if it wasnt for butthurt posts like these i wouldnt have posted wat i posted.
i apologise for any incomprehensible posts as i tend to make them
methebest

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:30 am

More like the circle of complete ignorants and hypocrites with preconceived ideas and intolerant attitude towards those who have even slightly different opinions.

But hey, they aren't the first group of people like that. I mean you should have seen how the forums were like when i came here set 1.
There was that group of elite idiots who were spending few hundreds and everyone who was spending less was a lesser player and didn't have any rights to speak up his mind.

I was actually told by some cretin, to get out and stop playing, when i suggested to play 1 game in folrart instead of doing MM (as an option). Funny thing is they added it in alteil jp first.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:27 pm

There are some people who turn debates about ideas into personal debates. These people cannot separate an idea form it's connection to a poster and for some reason when the idea is attacked view it as an attack on a person. I'm not sure why some of you guys take these arguments and when ideas come out that you may dislike, immediately start attacking people themselves rather than the ideas they're verbalizing.

All I know is, the members of my guild are not the ones throwing out personal attacks left and right. That kind of behavior is below us and I would be highly disappointed if members of my guild acted the way some of the general public acts here.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

PreviousNext

Return to Alteil General Discussion