Alpha Testing Login

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: Alpha Testing Login

Postby MysteryMan » Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:49 am

asxlen64 wrote:ok i redo my accounts, asxlen64 was same as before it just let me in with no problems. kage and kagex had the questionnaires, but like i didnt remember them so i left them blank, and it let me through. so i hope that is how it goes for me during the real deal, cause i will say it again, i dont have clue what my 3 accounts had before

The goal is to have the questions fixed by today (at which point you'll the system will be reset again).

I'll make it clear that you can mail Logress if you have problems with your questions so you can be manually validated. In a week or two we will have a better support system so you can track your help tickets in a similar manner that you track your bugs.

I'd like to thank everyone for all the feedback they are providing. It's this type of community that helps make great products!
MysteryMan

Postby Peralisc9001 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:51 am

http://redmine.apocoplay.com/login

What is the openID url? :?

I can't login. Invalid user or password it displays, so i click forgot password and then it requests my mail address and says Unknown user.

Do i have to register for the redmine thing?
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby MysteryMan » Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:14 am

Peralisc9001 wrote:http://redmine.apocoplay.com/login

What is the openID url? :?

I can't login. Invalid user or password it displays, so i click forgot password and then it requests my mail address and says Unknown user.

Do i have to register for the redmine thing?

Right now redmine.apocoplay.com has its own user database, meaning you'll have to register. The openid field is just a to log on through another site and is not needed at all. It's presented poorly and confusing so i'll turn it off.

One of our tasks is to allow users to use the same login for redmine, alteil, and the forums, though it isn't planned for this iteration.
MysteryMan

Postby asxlen64 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:06 pm

MysteryMan wrote:
asxlen64 wrote:ok i redo my accounts, asxlen64 was same as before it just let me in with no problems. kage and kagex had the questionnaires, but like i didnt remember them so i left them blank, and it let me through. so i hope that is how it goes for me during the real deal, cause i will say it again, i dont have clue what my 3 accounts had before

The goal is to have the questions fixed by today (at which point you'll the system will be reset again).

I'll make it clear that you can mail Logress if you have problems with your questions so you can be manually validated. In a week or two we will have a better support system so you can track your help tickets in a similar manner that you track your bugs.

I'd like to thank everyone for all the feedback they are providing. It's this type of community that helps make great products!

ok then, i guess i shall rely on him if should i fail to get my accounts to be um validated.
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Postby darksavior98 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:12 am

I'm Alteil321, the person who got Death incarnate/ Proposition and the last 5 star lotto Winner from Gamepot era. but I haven't played while so I can't remember the security questions. The point cards and when I signed up (I played for a while ) I don't remember. My first file I also don't remember ( what I get for naming my files something better then what it really is. i mean CMD sounds boring, and i haven't used them in a while) . Disappointed I can log-in with my Iczer name but can't get past any of the 4 questions. :evil: most people know me from chat room so i'm legit >_> ....Must be Because i'm Asian. Btw , Alteil321 Always was my Username(excluding gamepot) so the first question is kinda being retarded.
"If you know who this is then ... you can guess what I'm like" ~ Ibitsu
darksavior98

Postby MysteryMan » Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:38 am

The redmine bug server is down, most likely due to a failed upgrade. I am going to look into it and find out.

This makes sense because the redmine server hasn't been integrated into the test network yet and isn't part of the standard process.
MysteryMan

Postby Logress » Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:54 pm

Once Jeff is sure he's done resetting the user table for the last time, I'll probably just handle these over PM for the forum guys. For example, maybe I'll quiz you on the types of things you name your files, what kind of win ratios you have, How many you have of such and such a rare card. It shouldn't be too hard to figure out if you're legit.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Postby Callonia » Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:02 pm

Logress wrote:Once Jeff is sure he's done resetting the user table for the last time, I'll probably just handle these over PM for the forum guys. For example, maybe I'll quiz you on the types of things you name your files, what kind of win ratios you have, How many you have of such and such a rare card. It shouldn't be too hard to figure out if you're legit.

Sounds like i should try out the alpha login test.
Callonia

Postby asxlen64 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:22 pm

Logress wrote:Once Jeff is sure he's done resetting the user table for the last time, I'll probably just handle these over PM for the forum guys. For example, maybe I'll quiz you on the types of things you name your files, what kind of win ratios you have, How many you have of such and such a rare card. It shouldn't be too hard to figure out if you're legit.

i know my win ratio. it is -% course the rare card question is very easy, i have horrible luck so i dont have any haha only rare cards i got are from events(that and the 200+pc im saving for my favorite cards to come/which im hoping will be awesome in usa as well as in jp)

Also jeff=mysteryman RIGHT?????

darksavior98 wrote:I'm Alteil321, the person who got Death incarnate/ Proposition and the last 5 star lotto Winner from Gamepot era. but I haven't played while so I can't remember the security questions. The point cards and when I signed up (I played for a while ) I don't remember. My first file I also don't remember ( what I get for naming my files something better then what it really is. i mean CMD sounds boring, and i haven't used them in a while) . Disappointed I can log-in with my Iczer name but can't get past any of the 4 questions. :evil: most people know me from chat room so i'm legit >_> ....Must be Because i'm Asian. Btw , Alteil321 Always was my Username(excluding gamepot) so the first question is kinda being retarded.

-_- i can validate this person
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Postby skillll7 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:22 pm

Your Iczer name is heartbroken
Your have 5872 Gran
3295 wins and 732 losses
:D
Cute dog too cute...
skillll7

PreviousNext