Good news, everyone

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: Good news, everyone

Postby Zuhrimann » Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:14 pm

I think the word wrap for the font needs to be fixed, i'm having a hard time reading some of the card description.
Zuhrimann

Postby MysteryMan » Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:22 pm

Zuhrimann wrote:I think the word wrap for the font needs to be fixed, i'm having a hard time reading some of the card description.

Good find. Looks like some fonts weren't included in a recompile.

The issue is fixed in test and we'll try and see if we can smuggle it into live during tomorrow's automated restart.

edit: track the issue here - http://redmine.apocoplay.com/issues/26

If we mark it as fixed and you notice we missed a spot tell us you'll get credit for reporting both times.
MysteryMan

Postby WhiteDragon2 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:04 pm

I tried a couple of things and I'd like to report the bugs I found. I wasn't sure where to place it, but I guess it'll be seen here. I used the browser google chrome.

1) When viewing a match you can't see the stats of any unit. They all have either a 0 or a blank space at there stats (for hp it is either 0/0 or just a /).

2) When I open the chat I see some sort of error message, though immediately after that the chat window opens normally, thus I can't read it fast enough) . (not really a problem though)
Similarly when starting the game I briefly see some random letters before going to the game.

3) In the theater I can see replays, but I get the "The URL you selected is invalid." warning when trying to watch them. I'm not really sure why.

4.1) After logging out in the game I get a screen with a close button and a login button. The close button does nothing.
4.2) Also logging out in the game window doesn't actually log you out, when I press login on the main page again, it says I'm still logged in and I need to press "log off" there to actually log out.

5) The login doesn't seem to bother to check my password. I entered a username (one of my alts) and a wrong password and it let me validate my old izcer name. Considering it was the same name as my username I don't think the initial login is very safe this way, anyone could have stolen that account if they remembered it's name.

6) Going to the http://alteil-login.apocoplay.com/tab/ gets you to the my izcer page without logging in, although you get a blank user and any action will usually result in a "you have been disconnected" message. Not really a big problem though.

7) I can log in with 2 account at the same time, and it can give strange results. I have had a game open where the my izcer says I'm a certain account , while I have the files of another account (and my opponent (which was myself, see the next point) also see me with the latter account's name).

8) I can battle myself by logging in with two account at the same time. It might be useful to test things against myself in the training arena, though it may be abuse-able in folrart.

9) I can create a new account. As I'm from Europe I thought shouldn't be able to do that considering http://redmine.apocoplay.com/issues/19.

10) I managed to get an error message by pressing manage account on a page on the main page (https://alteil.azurewebsites.net/Account/Manage) that I left opened with one account, while having logged in (and possibly logged out with it, not sure if I did anymore) within another tab with another account (changed the latter account name to xxxx in the error, the first account name doesn't show up) :

"erver Error in '/' Application.

The provided anti-forgery token was meant for user "", but the current user is "xxxx".

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Web.Mvc.HttpAntiForgeryException: The provided anti-forgery token was meant for user "", but the current user is "xxxx".

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[HttpAntiForgeryException (0x80004005): The provided anti-forgery token was meant for user "", but the current user is "fdjkgf".]
System.Web.Helpers.AntiXsrf.TokenValidator.ValidateTokens(HttpContextBase httpContext, IIdentity identity, AntiForgeryToken sessionToken, AntiForgeryToken fieldToken) +595
System.Web.Helpers.AntiXsrf.AntiForgeryWorker.Validate(HttpContextBase httpContext) +71
System.Web.Helpers.AntiForgery.Validate() +94
System.Web.Mvc.ValidateAntiForgeryTokenAttribute.OnAuthorization(AuthorizationContext filterContext) +20
System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeAuthorizationFilters(ControllerContext controllerContext, IList`1 filters, ActionDescriptor actionDescriptor) +103
System.Web.Mvc.Async.<>c__DisplayClass25.<BeginInvokeAction>b__1e(AsyncCallback asyncCallback, Object asyncState) +478
System.Web.Mvc.Async.WrappedAsyncResult`1.Begin(AsyncCallback callback, Object state, Int32 timeout) +123
System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.BeginInvokeAction(ControllerContext controllerContext, String actionName, AsyncCallback callback, Object state) +287
System.Web.Mvc.<>c__DisplayClass1d.<BeginExecuteCore>b__17(AsyncCallback asyncCallback, Object asyncState) +30
System.Web.Mvc.Async.WrappedAsyncResult`1.Begin(AsyncCallback callback, Object state, Int32 timeout) +123
System.Web.Mvc.Controller.BeginExecuteCore(AsyncCallback callback, Object state) +343
System.Web.Mvc.Controller.BeginExecute(RequestContext requestContext, AsyncCallback callback, Object state) +282
System.Web.Mvc.Controller.System.Web.Mvc.Async.IAsyncController.BeginExecute(RequestContext requestContext, AsyncCallback callback, Object state) +15
System.Web.Mvc.<>c__DisplayClass8.<BeginProcessRequest>b__2(AsyncCallback asyncCallback, Object asyncState) +76
System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.BeginProcessRequest(HttpContextBase httpContext, AsyncCallback callback, Object state) +236
System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.BeginProcessRequest(HttpContext httpContext, AsyncCallback callback, Object state) +48
System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.System.Web.IHttpAsyncHandler.BeginProcessRequest(HttpContext context, AsyncCallback cb, Object extraData) +16
System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +8969496
System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +184"
"Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind.'
WhiteDragon2

Postby WhiteDragon2 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:29 pm

I might as well post an older bug as well. In the card list (http://www.alteil.com/index.php/cards/card-list), the list is longer than the frame for it, so I can't see the cards past Chaos Form / Annarose without using the search function to reduce the number of cards shown or reducing the zoom level of my browser (I can see the full list at 75% zoom, but not at 100%).
"Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind.'
WhiteDragon2

Postby Icyman2 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:30 pm

Theater disconnects me when I click on it.
Daily duelist not working.
Diondora did not get reworked.
Icyman2

Postby gadu » Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:26 am

I clicked on avatar manager and then the screen refreshed and showed my stats as being Level 0 and having 0 RP and all of my avatar gear was reset to base.
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby Muklas » Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:11 am

Can't even get to the login screen, it says site not available.
Ha ha, I'm using the shaving foams!
Muklas

Postby smallfish » Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:30 am

Yes, i cannot login too now.
smallfish

Postby NitroDino » Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:07 am

Is the login page down, because I can't log in?
NitroDino

Postby Callonia » Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:27 am

Is alteil down? I was busy dueling with metallix..
Callonia

PreviousNext

Return to Alteil General Discussion