Good news, everyone

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: Good news, everyone

Postby MysteryMan » Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:37 am

sunbunman wrote:
MysteryMan wrote:
sunbunman wrote:It appears that I can't login with my password, but i can login via facebook

Is this because you are having trouble with your security questions or because Azure is giving you technical issues?

The security question worked for me and I managed to update my password, but it doesn't accept my password when I try to logon for some reason

Ah. I'm guessing you had capslocks on when you entered your password or something similar.

I'll take a look at your account and take care of you in the next hour or so. We can continue this over PM :).
MysteryMan

Postby MysteryMan » Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:40 am

WhiteDragon2 wrote:I might as well post an older bug as well. In the card list (http://www.alteil.com/index.php/cards/card-list), the list is longer than the frame for it, so I can't see the cards past Chaos Form / Annarose without using the search function to reduce the number of cards shown or reducing the zoom level of my browser (I can see the full list at 75% zoom, but not at 100%).

Great finds. Keep it up! I really appreciate these lists, it shows you care about helping make the game better, which means a lot.

The fact you found these now during the limited release and before we make the big announcement is also a good thing. This means we can prioritize them and knock out the biggest ones first.

I'm also glad that aside from the Azure issue (that hopefully won't happen again) the game itself seems to be running well (just some small things that can be hammered away on).

As for the old bug. I don't personally like the current version of the card list. We've got plans to rewrite/modernize that and it'll probably happen soon (like I said, much of the money we get from the game will towards new development and that's just a small task).
MysteryMan

Postby Icyman2 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:59 am

View My Video
All I did before that was click "Top Page"
It happened when I clicked theater twice and cashier once too.
Icyman2

Postby gadu » Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:19 pm

How come when I go to the file editor, the screen resolution always shrinks?
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby Callonia » Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:58 pm

mysteryman i dunno if u looked at this thread or not yet.

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=13415
Callonia

Postby AngelicDeath » Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:55 pm

Mysteryman,

can you make a separate thread for bugs . if i missed it and there is one sorry. i belive there is a bug if you double log in. i must not have logged out from my 2nd computer and when i logged in from a different location it gives me this:

the provided anti-forgery token was meant for user "", but the current user is "angelicdeath".

there is no way to force log off the user or try a work around. i cannot log in thanks.
AD
Nought's had, all's spent, Where our desire is got without content;'Tis safer to be that which we destroy Than by destruction dwell in doubtful joy.

Ne Obliviscaris
AngelicDeath

Postby MysteryMan » Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:25 pm

AngelicDeath wrote:Mysteryman,

can you make a separate thread for bugs . if i missed it and there is one sorry. i belive there is a bug if you double log in. i must not have logged out from my 2nd computer and when i logged in from a different location it gives me this:

the provided anti-forgery token was meant for user "", but the current user is "angelicdeath".

there is no way to force log off the user or try a work around. i cannot log in thanks.
AD

There will be a post on bug reporting tomorrow morning. I'll also make a bunch of redmine tickets as well.
MysteryMan

Postby angelspawns » Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:36 pm

Bugs:
- When i log out, i'm still in the 'My Iczer' page and suddenly a lvl1 iczer . (shouldnt this link to main site?)
- When creating an Avatar, this Golden Retriever (pet) shows up in every middle frame. Wether i view my aviable backgrounds/hair/etc... it's always there... And there's a BLANK background added in my avatar inventory aswell.
angelspawns

Postby gadu » Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:53 am

Also, when I refresh the browser, I get a disconnected message.
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Previous

Return to Alteil General Discussion