Sprint #1 10/8/2012

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: Sprint #1 10/8/2012

Postby Icyman2 » Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:56 pm

The file builder tends to load the wrong pictures for the cards. It's really annoying sometimes. The file picture in the arena too. The description is still the same. You just have to hover over every card to check what it is.
Icyman2

Postby MysteryMan » Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:41 pm

Icyman2 wrote:The file builder tends to load the wrong pictures for the cards. It's really annoying sometimes. The file picture in the arena too. The description is still the same. You just have to hover over every card to check what it is.

Arugh. That sounds annoying. I can't reproduce it but *right now* that's going to be one of the first things to be converted to html 5... this may change in the future (sprints are based on the needs of hte moment, after all), but the current plan is to replace it with KendoUI in a few sprints.
MysteryMan

Postby VertuHonagan » Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:46 pm

I agree with Icyman on that. It wasn't happening before, but the last time I went to file builder I had that same problem. It was loading set 9-11 pictures over sets 4-6.
Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
VertuHonagan

Postby ChiYoung » Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:47 pm

MysteryMan wrote:
ChiYoung wrote:Does how about how slowly the edit file tab loads count as a bug? Sometimes it loads different pics too.

What do you mean by different pics?

As for issues with the speed of the game - while that's not really a bug I should find something that equates to "things that really needs to be improved."

The disconnect issues and the speed issues will go away as sections get transferred to HTML 5 in future sprints.

I log in and go to the edit file tab. It loads a little slowly (a minute or so), but I can live with that. I wish it would be faster though. I open up my grimcount file.

I search for falkow cards. So far, so good. Then I do a search for refess cards, maybe splash a little yellow into my file? But I'm surprised as the picture for the undead dragon shows up: It's not a refess card!

I put my cursor over it: The description shows up as the legendary unicorn.

It's just an aesthetic bug, but I think it's indicative of deeper problems.

Pic in link. I used a third party image hosting system, cuz the forum uploading system is a little buggy. Clarification: The card hashtag on the forums doesn't work, and the forum keeps logging me. By the by, do you guys need help with coding? I once did a summer job in an IT department of a small company (nothing recent though.)

http://imgur.com/8gvKZ
When the end comes, and enemies are rushing in from all sides, I will be at your right hand.
ChiYoung

Previous

Return to Alteil General Discussion