Sprint #1 10/8/2012

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: Sprint #1 10/8/2012

Postby Callonia » Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:34 pm

MysteryMan wrote:Want to track our progress in real time? Check here!

https://trello.com/board/alteil/5079d90 ... 7a1b002223

U forgot Bugged avatars! my avatar is bugged.
Callonia

Postby MysteryMan » Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:49 pm

Callonia wrote:

Sorry about that. Is should have been repaired with one of the previous fixes. Is this still happening after you clear your cache? If it is I may need to ask you some questions to be able to reproduce it. Once we can reproduce it on our end we can fix it.

If you notice bugs like that still happening please use the bug report button on the My Iczer page. We can't fix something if we don't know it broke.
MysteryMan

Postby MysteryMan » Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:51 pm

LoneKnight wrote:Most pepople (something like 80-90%) quit before level 10. In crest. Where most everyone is playing Gowen.

Our next sprint will be focusing on improving then new user experience.
MysteryMan

Postby asxlen64 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:07 pm

MysteryMan wrote:
LoneKnight wrote:Most pepople (something like 80-90%) quit before level 10. In crest. Where most everyone is playing Gowen.

Our next sprint will be focusing on improving then new user experience.

i like to add my opinion on this matter, this is nothing new in both alteil.jp and alteil.usa. The most problem lies in the fact there are not many new players in crest/low level arena, forcing them to go to folart too early(which as you know not good). i started a different thread about it Here.
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Postby Callonia » Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:24 pm

MysteryMan wrote:
Callonia wrote:

Sorry about that. Is should have been repaired with one of the previous fixes. Is this still happening after you clear your cache? If it is I may need to ask you some questions to be able to reproduce it. Once we can reproduce it on our end we can fix it.

If you notice bugs like that still happening please use the bug report button on the My Iczer page. We can't fix something if we don't know it broke.

Yeah, it's still happening after i reset cache. Avatar can't be changed, i try to click armor tab, but it doesn't respond other than displaying an animation toshow that it has been clicked.
Oh and Subtypes on alteil cards is still messed up for me. Otherwise everything else's working fine still, great spirits's subtypes still classified as eat siit.
Callonia

Postby MysteryMan » Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:34 pm

Callonia wrote:Yeah, it's still happening after i reset cache. Avatar can't be changed, i try to click armor tab, but it doesn't respond other than displaying an animation toshow that it has been clicked.
Oh and Subtypes on alteil cards is still messed up for me. Otherwise everything else's working fine still, great spirits's subtypes still classified as eat siit.

Humm... do you mind grabbing http://www.getbugcam.com/ or a similar video capature tool to record this, starting with the dropped cache? I'm hoping it's just your cache not dropping correctly but it may be something unique to your machine. Both of those issues should be fixed (and are for others).

Submit the results here.
MysteryMan

Postby Callonia » Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:56 pm

MysteryMan wrote:
Callonia wrote:Yeah, it's still happening after i reset cache. Avatar can't be changed, i try to click armor tab, but it doesn't respond other than displaying an animation toshow that it has been clicked.

Humm... do you mind grabbing http://www.getbugcam.com/ or a similar video capature tool to record this, starting with the dropped cache? I'm hoping it's just your cache not dropping correctly but it may be something unique to your machine. Both of those issues should be fixed (and are for others).

Submit the results here.

Tried logging onto alteil on my brand new pc instead of the laptop where i played alteil on for two years.

My avatar is still broken and subtype spelling is still broken.
Callonia

Postby MysteryMan » Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:09 pm

Callonia wrote:
MysteryMan wrote:

Submit the results here.

Tried logging onto alteil on my brand new pc instead of the laptop where i played alteil on for two years.

Alright. We'll investigate this further then. If we cannot reproduce this on our end we may end up asking you for more information.

I'm updating trello to indicate we still have a possible urgent bug.

We may add a new redmine bug for you to track based on our findings.
MysteryMan

Postby Callonia » Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:14 pm

MysteryMan wrote:

Alright. We'll investigate this further then. If we cannot reproduce this on our end we may end up asking you for more information.

I'm updating trello to indicate we still have a possible urgent bug.

We may add a new redmine bug for you to track based on our findings.[/quote]

Thanks, if problem still can't be found, i'll try out the uh bug detect program thingie you have,
Callonia

Postby Spears » Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:49 pm

Nice, maybe put the link up in castle folart?
Spears

PreviousNext

Return to Alteil General Discussion