Still having issues with replays? Refresh your cache

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Still having issues with replays? Refresh your cache

Postby MysteryMan » Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:28 pm

We had to update some swf files in order to fix some of the font issue bugs and the replay bug.

Viewing battles should now show the proper stats. If they don't then it means you still have the old version in your cache.

You can fix this in most browsers by hitting control-shift-r after you load your game (except, I think, for IE).

If you still have issues either reply to this thread or contact cto@apocoplay.com
MysteryMan

Re: Still having issues with replays? Refresh your cache

Postby Callonia » Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:26 am

How do I reset cache for firefox?
Callonia

Postby Romdeau » Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:26 am

Callonia wrote:How do I reset cache for firefox?

*facepalm
Romdeau

Postby Peralisc9001 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:51 am

Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Clear Now

http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how ... efox-cache
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby MysteryMan » Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:04 am

Callonia wrote:How do I reset cache for firefox?

Load up Aleil and start playing. Then hit control, then shift, then r and let go. The page will reload without relying on stale cache. That should be all you have to do.
MysteryMan

Postby Callonia » Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:25 am

If I particpate in battles, cards's subtype naming is no longer bugged and actually lists their proper classification.

But...

With that single fix.

I have new problems.

If I spectate or watch my replays, unit's subtypes naming is bugged again back to sla it etc again and..

Cards when i modify their files is now classifying their subtypes correctly instead of sla it etc.

And I am encountering invisible units on fields and open phases, This has been getting me killed in folrart arena because I find myself forgetting a unit was there. I can't even mouse over them to confirm that they're indeed right there on the field until they already acted or gets closed and killed on the field. And some of the opponent's soul skills is greyed out when they get triggered. So I have to pay super attention during open phase to catch a glimpse o fwhat's being summoned or cast. Even that is invisible sometimes So i pay attention to the white words at bottom to see what it is.

I feel like i am playing alteil in hellgheysuperlamemode especially when i was trying out a new lvl 3 solar kingdom rush file against defs and return spam files -.- All the invisible stuff and junk.
Callonia

Return to Alteil General Discussion