what would you buy?

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: what would you buy?

Postby VertuHonagan » Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:07 am

I have played a ton of card games both online and in real life. Generally every card game that you have to collect cards like Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, MtG, etc.., they always give you a guaranteed random rare card. I think if alteil just guaranteed at least 1 random 3* or higher from every card pack that you buy and guarantee at least 1 random 4* and 1 random 5* from any card box it would be a lot better here. This way you dont have to open a pack of cards and get nothing but common cards that you all ready have all of. It would disappoint anyone to open up a pack of cards and get 5 common cards. I also think the costs should be lowered a bit, but not sure if that would be possible. Like instead of 150 gran for 5 cards maybe lowering the cost to 100-120 gran for 5 cards and make a new double pack that gives 10 cards for 250 gran.

Also possibly keeping some kind of Ex lotto up from time to time or even cycling through packs of Ex cards. Starting with first set and keeping those ex cards on sale for a few weeks then moving to the next sets Ex cards. This way newer players will be able to have a chance for the Ex cards along with some random common cards from that set. I would put money in if I was able to buy all the ex cards I'm missing like this. Rather than wasting it on a lotto thats not guaranteed to get me what I'm wanting.
Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
VertuHonagan

Postby Ropey » Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:32 am

The lottos are good for only so long. Specially the Ex one. A medium needs to be found between players like myself who have a large card pool, but have reached the limit of spending as it just doesn't make sense to chase cards with the odds so bad of getting them, and newer players.
"My mind is not for rent to any god or government"

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Postby DashiDMV » Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:29 am

Less Lottos and more for sure packs.

Have a better balance between for sure things and people who want to go for the big score. Pre-builts are a step in the right direction but maybe selling sets could help too. Break a set up into 1-3 parts and sell 3 copies of each card for a decent amount. Have it a mix of all star cards so you are able to get all the rarest cards if you buy all the pieces of the set as opposed to recycling and rebuying. I think with the new model, we don't need these blatant cash grabs anymore.

Also if you can ever get Coredge to reup, I think another round of Miku cards would always help. The ones they did last year and some new ones. I know that relies on buying another 1 month license from Crypton but would be a nice way to get the word out again.
Glad to see Altiel come back to life. Support by giving your money to real people, not a faceless uncaring corp.
DashiDMV

Postby Ropey » Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:56 pm

The shop looks like it's set up so beginners get a great deal in getting set 11 for free, but they will probably have to spend on packs to compliment it. I would like to see advice elsewhere on how they should go about that. Faction packs and single sphere packs should also be added to help them.

Sadly there is nothing in the shop that would make me open my wallet. I have sets of all nearly all 3* cards in the game same with 4* and 5*. So packs with guaranteed 3* plus just dose not make sense to me. I might as well level up and point card what I want. You better do something quick before I have the whole set! Or at least all of the cards I want. I'm just hanging on till a new set or Ex set.
Last edited by Ropey on Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:14 pm

I don't see anything for myself in the shop asking to be purchased.

It's just sphere packs. Where's the card pinpointing? Getting what i actually need and not the usual pile of cards that are mostly composed of underpowered stuff. Don't care for whom or what for the underpowered stuff is meant for, let me get what i want to get.

I have lots of basic cards, lots of EX cards.
So why the hell would i buy anything within that shop list?

Why would anyone else with a similar card collection to mine care to buy anything there?
1500 gran for an EX i don't have is way too much and doing EX lotto with 100 / pull to try and get 3 copies of what i want is once again way too much.

The shop list of items is just horrible and unappealing for those who have already most stuff that's in there (or a large amount).
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby Callonia » Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:39 pm

Nah, its just that if you got everything, you got evertything.

Only thing that's left is the avatars and you modify it until you finally find the dreamy combination, you don't have to spend anything else except for replay slots and new ex/set/event cards that come out.

Partners would be nice too, but there's still same group of partners for like forever and I only like magic doll out of current selections :P
Its just that, partners is tad expensive for limited use xD meh

Just goof off and have fun ropey.

Oh and don't buy the potions, they're just gran sinks. not worth it lol only good thing about them is the flavor text which i like reading from time to time.
Callonia

Postby Ropey » Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:49 pm

All who play me should know by now that I have the coolest of Avatars 8-) and I play the worst cards Imaginable, because I damn well can! I just want to buy something!

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Previous

Return to Alteil General Discussion