Starting from scratch

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Starting from scratch

Postby Brom » Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:16 pm

What's the best way to start from scratch once the game re-opens, given that I am willing to spend some cash (little) to get going?
Brom

Re: Starting from scratch

Postby InfernityFan » Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:07 pm

The classic answer would be beginner's pack or prebuilt file. But I suggest the 'wait-and-see' approach, cause a bunch of events would be starting soon...

My VN Blog
Currently Playing : Harukuru, welcome to the Kyaya Ufufu land, hehehe...
InfernityFan

Postby gadu » Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:11 pm

What is that horse doing in an apartment? Or it that the glue factory? :( :cry:
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby Peralisc9001 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:22 pm

Brom wrote:What's the best way to start from scratch once the game re-opens, given that I am willing to spend some cash (little) to get going?

If you want restrict yourself to little then definitely wait for good EX cards and only buy the prebuilt best suited for you at first.

Save the rest of the gran and make use of the daily lotto to get cards (that means don't spend gran on anything for now).
Save all FM for point cards (right now that seems the best way to spend FM),unless you are really desperate to get cards, which won't really be the case since you said you spend a little.

Wait for some super promotional pack of some sort. They used to sell useful card packs in the past, which it's ok to get if you are desperate and out of luck at getting basic 1 stars you need. Unfortunately nobody knows when they might happen and neither does one know the selection they make is actually good or if it includes what you desire.

Aside from that? Keep saving gran and keep waiting.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby Brom » Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:54 pm

thanks!

Pre-build wise, which one is supposed to be the "best"?
Brom

Postby Peralisc9001 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:07 pm

I think that's for you to decide after you play a bit with your starter. Finish crest (as in reach level 15) and then decide what sort of deck you like.
Meanwhile experiment with the little you got.

Also depends on the sphere. Which sphere did you pick and actually like?

All prebuilt info threads seem to be gone. :(

Personally would pick either of the following:
carbuncles
volcano hustle
behemots of the sea

Can't give any opinion on the "looking for warriors" deck since i got no idea how it might look or work like.

Too bad they don't have the pixy prebuilt anymore. I think that's really the best of all.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
Peralisc9001

Postby yamyam » Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:21 pm

Since you're playing lawtia, i'd recommend Natural Born Killers. It has some lawtia key units, it's not as strong as dark rush, but NBK "unlocks" your lawtia file options.
Image Image
yamyam

Postby Peralisc9001 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:40 pm

So why shouldn't one then take dark rush if you say it's stronger?

The worst out of the lawtia prebuilts is natural born killers, way too frail. Better pick the mid lawtia one (Death in the Details), because dark rush needs some EX card soul skills which i bet it doesn't have.

At least death in details gives francis and the average xxxx. Devil knight is also great.
~ Retired ~
Peralisc9001

Postby Ropey » Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:07 pm

Link to Annarose Sanctum and I believe a complete show of all the builds plus advice on openings how to play and add to them
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=10576

All pre builds have some great units. It really is down to your play style and sphere choice.
"My mind is not for rent to any god or government"

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Postby GonFreeces31 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:14 pm

All the prebuilts are really solid. I'd recommend any of the rush files. If you'd like any advice on playing the files or modification I'd be happy to comment. Not sure where it is but I even made a youtube video about the one dark rush file to show how it can be used.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Next

Return to Alteil General Discussion