-1 gran penalty removed for 2 weeks

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

-1 gran penalty removed for 2 weeks

Postby Peralisc9001 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:42 pm

So why is it removed only for 2 weeks when the idea was to remove it entirely and for good and forever? :?
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Re: -1 gran penalty removed for 2 weeks

Postby MysteryMan » Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:34 pm

Peralisc9001 wrote:So why is it removed only for 2 weeks when the idea was to remove it entirely and for good and forever? :?

It's on trial to make sure there aren't any weird game destroying exploits that come from it before it becomes permanent.

I highly doubt anything but good will come of this change but we still need to make sure.
MysteryMan

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:02 am

What if there are some game exploits?

Will you still try to "move" away from the penalty?
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby methebest » Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:19 am

Peralisc9001 wrote:What if there are some game exploits?

this is what i got from what he said

we're going to run it for 2 weeks and then check that its working right if it is we'll add it permanently and if its not we'll fix and do another test
i apologise for any incomprehensible posts as i tend to make them
methebest

Postby MysteryMan » Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:30 am

methebest wrote:
Peralisc9001 wrote:What if there are some game exploits?

this is what i got from what he said

we're going to run it for 2 weeks and then check that its working right if it is we'll add it permanently and if its not we'll fix and do another test

Exactly :)
MysteryMan

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:41 am

Woot!!! Garcia's idea of FREEMDOM WEEK IS NOW!!!
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Illyasviel » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:19 pm

So it is/might be, just temporary? Okay then, I might/may be able to play in the future. (The library lags to an insane degree, not even going to try for the Keep your Set 11 5 of 7 if a guaranteed loss means I also lose the Gran I've been nickel-and-diming away for. (Seriously, the lag is bad enough I can just barely complete Inter on 2 stars...)
Illyasviel

Postby Romdeau » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:20 pm

GonFreeces31 wrote:Woot!!! Garcia's idea of FREEMDOM WEEK IS NOW!!!

Who is this garcia kid you speak of? I know of no such individual.
Romdeau

Postby Callonia » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:44 pm

Illyasviel wrote:So it is/might be, just temporary? Okay then, I might/may be able to play in the future. (The library lags to an insane degree, not even going to try for the Keep your Set 11 5 of 7 if a guaranteed loss means I also lose the Gran I've been nickel-and-diming away for. (Seriously, the lag is bad enough I can just barely complete Inter on 2 stars...)

Oh I remember you, the one with succy avatar ingame.

And no, you don't lose any gran you stocked up.

you get a minimum of 10 gran if you play once a week. If you win 5 matches, you make 20 gran, but you lose 20 matches? you only lose 10 gran. You'll never go below the minimum 10 gran gain a week. And it doesn't take away from your gran stockpile.

i should know, I would've ran out of gran long time ago if it took gran from my stockpile and i would've left even longer ago.
Callonia

Postby Illyasviel » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:55 am

Callonia wrote:
Illyasviel wrote:So it is/might be, just temporary? Okay then, I might/may be able to play in the future. (The library lags to an insane degree, not even going to try for the Keep your Set 11 5 of 7 if a guaranteed loss means I also lose the Gran I've been nickel-and-diming away for. (Seriously, the lag is bad enough I can just barely complete Inter on 2 stars...)

Oh I remember you, the one with succy avatar ingame.

And no, you don't lose any gran you stocked up.

you get a minimum of 10 gran if you play once a week. If you win 5 matches, you make 20 gran, but you lose 20 matches? you only lose 10 gran. You'll never go below the minimum 10 gran gain a week. And it doesn't take away from your gran stockpile.

i should know, I would've ran out of gran long time ago if it took gran from my stockpile and i would've left even longer ago.

Haha, yes, that's me.

And I see, that's definitely better, at least for me. Still need to see about getting the library's system checked to actually play the game, but at least now I don't have to worry about being burned for it regardless. Thanks!
Illyasviel

Return to Alteil General Discussion