Wait, so are we keeping Set 11 or not?

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: Wait, so are we keeping Set 11 or not?

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:00 am

I also had to pull around 50 boxes to get the last copy of Verlaat.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby VertuHonagan » Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:38 am

I find that really hard to believe. On all of my accounts it took me at the most 20 boxes.
Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
VertuHonagan

Postby caeser » Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:36 am

Metalraider wrote:I started back recently can you explain set 11 to me I am getting a ton of copies of the same card over and over and new cards every now and then.

Is it alright to get a whole bunch of these?
How does it work? :?:

Seems like everyone else glossed over this, so I'll attempt to clear it up for you the best I understand the situation. Logress or someone else with more knowledge can jump in here if I am getting it wrong.

Set 11 was given out for free before the game was offline over the summer. With the reboot of the game, current ownership is still giving it out for free. You can only use 3 copies of a card in a file, so no sense in keeping more than that for any one card. Currently they have no recycle value, but there are plans in the future to make is so up to 3 copies carry recycle value. Any copies above and beyond the 3 copies will continue to carry no recycle value.

When Set 11 came out, I went to the shop and got 99 boxes. This ensured I had 3 copies of all of the cards, including the 5 star rares. In order to keep my file neat and tidy, I recycled and kept only 3 copies of each card.

Hope this helped.
caeser

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:27 pm

My alts seem to not be working so i can't try again. But i do believe it depends a lot on the luck.

But even with your estimates. 20 boxes. 35$ each box right? 700$ for the entire set??? WTF???? Who the hell spends that much for 1 single set.
I don't even find the time nor the mood to play as many games as i could buy with that money.

Even half of that is still too much!
Well you get 2000 gran every 100$.
It takes 300$ to buy 10 boxes. This means 300$ will be enough to complete full set of cards if you are lucky.
600$ maximum if your estimates are correct.

At that point in spending, it doesn't matter anymore how many boxes it takes. There's no reason to spend that huge amount of money for a single set. T_T
If they need more money, they should focus on getting more players ... simple as that!

~~~~~
And obviously you can get as many set 11 boxes you want now. It won't matter. You still get only 3 copies of each cards after the 5 of 7 event.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Previous

Return to Alteil General Discussion