Bug reporting rewards.

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Bug reporting rewards.

Postby tropireno » Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:02 am

I know we have a new bug reporting feature and I think the new feature is totally awesome, but...

How do I know if I've been rewarded and what type of reward I got? I know there are different categories of rewards but I currently have no idea which one mine fell under. And I don't exactly have my point card count memorized again, so its harder for me to notice if I've been rewarded at all.
tropireno

Re: Bug reporting rewards.

Postby gadu » Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:11 am

You have not been rewarded.
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby tropireno » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:39 pm

So, umm.. Can I, like, get an answer?

How does one know if one has been rewarded?
And how does one know what type of reward that was?
tropireno

Postby Ropey » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:46 pm

Low:
What: Typo or minor translation issue, bad documentation on the website, broken link on the website. Crash that only happens in circumstances that normal behavior will never produce.
Reward: 1 Point Card

Normal:
What: Functionality not working as intended with a workaround.
Reward: 10 Point Cards

High:
What: High traffic functionality not working as intended with workaround. Low traffic functionality not working as intended with no workaround.
Reward: Standard (Set) 3* Card of your choice

Urgent:
What: High traffic functionality not working as intended with no workaround.
Reward: Standard (Set) 5* Card of your choice

Immediate:
What: Bug that can take down the entire server, corrupt data, or have otherwise global implications.
Reward: Standard EX (from a numbered EX Set), Standard of any rarity, or any Seasonal Card. OR you may make a special request of ANY card, which we will fill if we are able.
"My mind is not for rent to any god or government"

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Postby MysteryMan » Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:15 am

tropireno wrote:So, umm.. Can I, like, get an answer?

How does one know if one has been rewarded?
And how does one know what type of reward that was?

Great question! This is something I should have clarified on my original post...

How do I know what reward I get
Our staff should get back to you within 24 hours with a response about your bug. They then have three days (generally speaking) to determine if this bug is a duplicate, a reproducible original, or something else.

If the bug is either verified as a reproducible original or it appears to be an original bug and my staff did not attempt to reproduce it within three days you should be due a reward. As to what that reward is, it should be communicated in the ticket. If you did not receive communication one way or another feel free to just respond to the ticket and ask.

Some of our rewards allow you to choose a card as a reward yourself. This is currently a manual process. If you are told you get to choose a card, please reply to your rep with the card you wish to get.

I was told I would get a reward. When will I receive it?
Generally speaking we give out rewards in batches once a week, around the same time the gran for wins/losses is handed out.

I thought my rep did a good/bad job.
Much of the money spent on Alteil goes back into new development. Our first purchase will be an upgrade of our trouble ticket system. Once this happens we will unlock a lot more features. This will allow you to say if you liked or disliked the way our reps handled your issues/bugs. We can use this feedback to improve our ticket system.
MysteryMan

Postby tropireno » Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:26 pm

Thanks for the info, MysteryMan.
tropireno

Return to Alteil General Discussion