Logress, GGG, the head of customer support, and a few others were hit pretty hard by Sandy
. They are working hard to scavenge access to electricity and internet connectivity, but won't be working full time for at least a few days (I assume they are searching for bottlecaps in the CT/NYC wastelands or something).
That means (aside from our Flash team) our staff is rather developer heavy for the next few days.
The normal sprint schedule will resume when the Sandy damage is repaired, but until then the developers run wild...
Current short term goals until the play balance and business people are back (in order)
- Get the test network fully online. When Logress is back he's going to put new starters online and we want to be able to let people test them without breaking stuff.
- Logress left us a list maintenance tasks. Get those done.
- Fix a bunch of bugs. The flash team is out because of sandy, but we can still take care of things like the double login issue.
- Test out our new toy (KendoUI) by redoing the card list. The search should be dynamic... (a dropdown should let the use choose a field.. say "Card level", then valid operators should appear, like "greater than", then a textbox should appear with a validator... the user can hit + to add it to the list or - to remove it).
- If the customer support starts to drag, either pull in staff from the minecraft server or get us an 800 number (landlines and pens don't need electricity).