Random EX Translation

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Random EX Translation

Postby InfernityFan » Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:55 pm

VertuHonogan showed me a bunch of Alteil 2 cards, which renewed my interest on translating some new cards. Though I don't think this set EX is really interesting except the Refess EX. All units here have None as one of the subtype. Perhaps neutral party intervenes in the war :D Anyway, Refess finally gets mech soldiers supports, which also serve as open steroids. Lawtia gets another Wild Dog and nightimer (not lycan though). Gowen gets a big evil dragon with effect not unlike Volcano Wyvern and a rather average mid unit. Falkow gets a solid Sea Behemoth support and a weird SP generating unit. Also, I don't translate Soul Skills, like what AngelicDeath did.

EDIT: I just found out that the EX was randomized for the last 3 sets. Oh well, take this however you will :P

Anyway, without further ado!

El Diablo
LV 04 HP 65 RNG 1
AT 15 DF 10 AGI 2
Subtype 1 None
Subtype 2 Mech Soldier

[Open] The Bright Light of Darkness (0 SP)
One friendly unit gets AT+20 and AGI+2 for this turn.

[Start] Weapons of Destruction (0 SP)
All friendly [subtype: Mech Soldier] units get AT+[number of friendly [subtype: Mech Soldier] units x 10] for this turn.

El Dorado
LV 03 HP 45 RNG 2
AT 25 DF 00 AGI 1
Subtype 1 None
Subtype 2 Mech Soldier

[Open] Legend of the Platinum (0 SP)
One friendly unit gets AT+10 and AGI+1 for this turn. If a friendly [subtype: Mech Soldier] is on the field, increase your Refess level by 1.

[Counter] Platinum Armor (0 SP)
One friendly [subtype: Mech Soldier] unit gets DF+10, except this unit.

Fenrir Dog Fighter
LV 03 HP 30 RNG 2
AT 40 DF 00 AGI 3
Subtype 1 None
Subtype 2 Wild Dog

[Start] Mythical Fear (0 SP)
Two grimoire cards from Rival Iczer's File may not be set for 1 turn.

Lady Amaryllis
LV 03 HP 30 RNG 3
AT 20 DF 00 AGI 4
Subtype 1 Mazoku
Subtype 2 None

[Auto] Lovely Devil Flower (0 SP)
[conditional use/battletime night] One row of enemy units get HP-20 and also AT-20 for this turn.

Holy Cane Guide
LV 04 HP 50 RNG 1
AT 40 DF 00 AGI 2
Subtype 1 None
Subtype 2 Warrior

[Start] Cane of Guidance (0 SP)
This unit gets RNG+[number of cards in Rival Iczer's Cemetery] for this turn.

[Start] Demon Purge (0 SP)
[conditional use/RNG 5 or lower] This unit gets AT+20 and AGI+2 for this turn.

Catastrophe Dragon
LV 08 HP 120 RNG 3
AT 70 DF 00 AGI 2
Subtype 1 Dragon Kin
SUbtype 2 None

[Auto] Morning Disaster (0 SP)
[conditional use/battletime morning] Do [damage: 100] to units in [area: 1-2-3] on both sides of the field.

[Auto] Noon Disaster (0 SP)
[conditional use/battletime noon] Do [damage: 100] to units in [area: 4-5-6] on both sides of the field.

[Auto] Night Disaster (0 SP)
[conditional use/battletime night] Do [damage: 100] to units in [area: 7-8-9] on both sides of the field.

Black Shrimp
LV 03 HP 40 RNG 2
AT 40 DF 00 AGI 2
Subtype 1 None
Subtype 2 Sea Behemoth

[Open] Traitor of the Deep Sea (0 SP)
All friendly [subtype: Sea Behemoth] units get AT+20 for this turn.

[Action] Indomitable Fighting Spirit (1 SP)
Return two [subtype: Sea Behemoth] units from the Cemetery to the File, except this unit.

Witch of the Deep Trench
LV 02 HP 20 RNG 3
AT 20 DF 00 AGI 3
Subtype 1 Mermaid
Subtype 2 None

[Action] Sea Tamer (0 SP)
[conditional use/Refess level 2 or higher and Falkow level 2 or higher] Decrease Refess level by 1 and decrease Falkow level by 1. You get SP+2.

Tool:
- Translation Aggregator (awesome tool! now, if only my JParser works...)
Last edited by InfernityFan on Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My VN Blog
Currently Playing : Harukuru, welcome to the Kyaya Ufufu land, hehehe...
InfernityFan

Re: Trasnlated Set 11 EX (Spoiler Alert!)

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:06 pm

Wait ex sets were always random. How would you know what follows.

Doubt they'll be released soon and besides they are always changed even if they are fine as they are. Remember folfernac garbage? That's where I stopped spending for ex cards.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby InfernityFan » Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:13 pm

Peralisc9001 wrote:Wait ex sets were always random. How would you know what follows.

Doubt they'll be released soon and besides they are always changed even if they are fine as they are. Remember folfernac garbage? That's where I stopped spending for ex cards.

They will be changed, sure. But most of the cards still retain a simliar concept. Take Alphonce Set 10 for instance, he lost his open skill, but he still has a Lawtia-influenced skill and the unique trait is more or less the same.
My VN Blog
InfernityFan

Postby Shirozaki » Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:49 pm

What pera meant to say is that the succession of the EX releases is not necessarily congruent with the JP ones.

The last 3, or 4, EX sets were picked randomly, with (Don't quote me on that, I haven't looked at the JP card list in quite a while) some regular cards turned EX not having been released in JP (Diosaur?), so it is impossible to know whether we will get those cards or not with the next EX release. You will note that those contribute very little to the story, unlike say, the HK Lapierre series.
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby shadowsketch » Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:03 pm

Going from the way they are right now:

Catastrophe Dragon seems like an upgraded Volcano Wyvern, but I don't like his low agility + auto skill. I'll stick to Volcano Wyvern since it's a start skill.

The Lawtia dog interests me for the grim lock. Pair it up with Augmented Sorcerer and hounds become a bit stronger.

Black Shrimp is also cool, brings back tanky Sea Monsters/Sea Claws or brings back power with Sea Serpent.
shadowsketch

Postby InfernityFan » Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:33 pm

Shirozaki wrote:What pera meant to say is that the succession of the EX releases is not necessarily congruent with the JP ones.

The last 3, or 4, EX sets were picked randomly, with (Don't quote me on that, I haven't looked at the JP card list in quite a while) some regular cards turned EX not having been released in JP (Diosaur?), so it is impossible to know whether we will get those cards or not with the next EX release. You will note that those contribute very little to the story, unlike say, the HK Lapierre series.

Ooooh, I haven't realized about that. I compared some EX cards from our last set and in the JP set, they are pretty much different @.@ Oh well, I changed the thread's title. Thanks for the clarification.
My VN Blog
InfernityFan

Re: Random EX Translation

Postby methebest » Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:04 am

how does a mermaid ride a horse >.>
i apologise for any incomprehensible posts as i tend to make them
methebest

Postby Callonia » Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:48 pm

methebest wrote:how does a mermaid ride a horse >.>

When in doubt, a wizard did it.
Callonia

Postby Shirozaki » Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:29 pm

It's called side-saddle, and is still very common.
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby AqvasFire2 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:02 pm

That catastrophe dragon reminds me of Genshin in a way--looks really strong on paper, but in practice is awesome but impractical. Now if that ability were a 100 HP subtract on start...that could interesting very fast. Still suffers from the usual stuff. Big, beefy, all your eggs in one basket sort of thing. If they dropped HP and attack by 20 apiece and gave it 20 DF, it'd be a very good unit.
AqvasFire2

Next

Return to Alteil General Discussion