What's up with the lack of complaints about MD Aug/OD spam

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: What's up with the lack of complaints about MD Aug/OD sp

Postby AqvasFire2 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:54 pm

AquasFire3 wrote:Well in my opinion dg it sounds like your setting up new players to lose.Honestly most of my files werent crazy they were average. However , as i said before this game just isnt meant for meta players.Because thats not the only types of players there are. However if 2 files are just being played in folart they do deserve to be nerfed because not enough diversity.

Also peral i never said game isnt about winning i said there are more diverse players and everyone should be benifited accordingly.

Of course new players will lose. That's sort of what happens when A) you don't know metas B) you don't have all the cards C) your fundamentals aren't all that strong.

This game isn't meant just for meta players, but balance must be decided at the top level when players don't make glaring errors and have meta-grade files. As for 2 files played in folrart, you're closer to the truth than you imagine. Think about it--how many metas used to be played but no longer are? And how many metas are now viable in Folrart? The first number is bigger than the second. In many of those, the errata team hamstrung the existing meta. AKA the game didn't naturally evolve.
AqvasFire2

Postby Callonia » Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:06 am

Top level, solar kingdom is nonexistent. And its the main tribe of refess therefore game is imba.
Callonia

Postby AqvasFire2 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:08 am

Callonia wrote:Top level, solar kingdom is nonexistent. And its the main tribe of refess therefore game is imba.

Mid refess says wat.
AqvasFire2

Postby Callonia » Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:13 am

AqvasFire2 wrote:
Callonia wrote:Top level, solar kingdom is nonexistent. And its the main tribe of refess therefore game is imba.

Mid refess says wat.

Oh so Mid refess can constantly maintain 2k rp?
Callonia

Postby Khiruki » Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:17 am

Well, at the moment, nobody has 2k RP, but at the very least, last I looked, Dean was playing Mid Refess and is currently third in the RP rankings.
ImageImage
Khiruki

Postby Callonia » Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:23 am

Khiruki wrote:Well, at the moment, nobody has 2k RP, but at the very least, last I looked, Dean was playing Mid Refess and is currently third in the RP rankings.

If Dean can maintain it constantly then it might mean that mid refess might be fine for the first time, and , is it solar kingdom or just whatever boring refess monsters?

Then next up they need to focus on fixing lvl 3 solar kingdom rushes because they rely on ex lapierre too much. STILL!
Callonia

Postby AquasFire3 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:30 am

really i seen more diversity in folart latley then i have in a while. beside the random new player running dolls. over past 2 or 3 day i have ran in to mid refess, big red,mid falkow, dolls,sk , carbuncles, mid falkow gowen rush. However that could just be my luck.
AquasFire3

Previous

Return to Alteil General Discussion